Chapter 7

Chapter 7

HANNAH'S P.O.V**

"Harry?"

"Hey Hannah." He smiled, his dimples on full show.

I looked at him in shock. "How the hell did you find my house?" I cursed.

He smirked but didn't answer. He tried to walk in through the door but I shut it right in his face, feeling the impact from my side. I held the door and locked it.

He banged on the door. "Come one Hannah. We need to talk!"

"No, we don't. There is nothing to talk about!" I yelled back, double checking the door was locked, and walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

The banging stopped after a couple of seconds and I smirked slightly in victory.

My attention directed back to the TV and then I heard something open and close upstairs. It was a bedroom window. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to the kitchen, seeing no car. 'I think Amelia just got a little hot' I thought to myself.

I slowly walked back to the dark living room, the TV's colors bouncing off the walls. At the stairs, I thought I saw a figure standing there, but I was just being paranoid for no reason. I turned the TV off and walked up the stairs, turning into my bedroom and turned the lights on.

There in the corner, stood a tall figure, Harry.

My eyes grew wide with shock. "Harry! What the hell get out! How did you get in here?! Get out!" I yelled and backed out of the room. Harry smirked and followed me. I ran down the steps and to the phone to call the police, but before I could diall anything, the phone was ripped out of my grip. I looked up and saw Harry standing there holding the phone above his head, knowing I cant reach that high due to his towering height.

"Harry, I'm serious, give me the phone back, and get the hell out of my house." I seethed though gritted teeth. He just smirked and shook his head.

I snapped. I pounded my fists on his chest, he dropped the phone due to shock, and I hit his stomach, he doubled over in pain and I went to bash my knee in his face when he sprung up and grabbed my wrists, and wrestled me down to the floor, where he pinned my wrists down and one of his legs holding mine down from kicking him. I put up a fight though, but he was stronger then me.

Tears were leaking out of my eyes as another flashback came in.

"Harry. You love me right?" I ask him.

"Of course I do. Now tell me whats wrong, love."

"Harry. I-I'm," I take a deep breath, "I'm pregnant, and, your the father."

He looks at me like he's in shock. Then he smirks at me. I burrow my brows in confusion.

He starts to laugh then. "Finally." He says and lets go of my hands. "I. Win." he said and just smiles in satisfaction.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I attempted one more time to get out of his death grip, but failed. He held me down tighter, and I was so angry with him.

"How dare you break into my house like that?! How dare you think its ok to just say you want to talk and come through my bedroom window?! How dare you Harry Styles?! Get the fuck off of me and get the fuck out of my house. Go-"

I was cut off my rant with a small voice behind us. "Mommy?"

I looked upside down to see Amelia at the bottom step, looking at me with teary eyes. "Who are you and what are you doing to my mom?" She yelled at Harry. Harry was shocked and I took this opportunity to get one of my legs out from underneath his and kicked him in the side. He toppled off of me and groaned, holding his side.

I walked over to Amelia and hugged her, she started sobbing in my chest.

"Shh, its ok honey, its ok, mommy's not hurt I'm ok, your ok, nothing is going to happen."

I pulled back slightly and glared at Harry. I held up a finger to tell him to stay down here while I took Amelia back to bed. After 20 minutes of calming her down and laying with her, she finally fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and gently got off the bed and walked downstairs, after I shut her bedroom door.

I was on the last step and saw Harry sitting on my couch with his head in his hands.

He must of heard me because then he looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy with tear stains on his cheeks.

"Was that Amelia? My daughter?" He asked.

I sighed, but nodded my head anyway.

His eyes teared up more and he started sobbing. "Oh my gosh, I scarred my little girl. Shes so beautiful, shes perfect." He mumbled into his hands. "I cant want to meet her properly."

"No." I said instantly in hearing the last words, "You will NOT meet her at all. After what you did to me, never will I let you see her. You are the biggest jerk ever, I cant believe you did all that because of a fucking bet."

"But-"

"No Harry. I won't allow it. Maybe when she is 18, but other then that, get the hell out of my house and the stay away from me and MY daughter."

With that, he got up, and walked out of my house.

HARRY'S P.O.V**

I walked out of her house, tears streaming down my face. I walked over to my truck that was hidden out of her view, and got in. I drove back to the hotel we were staying at. I got out of the Truck after I parked it and went up the stairs to floor 3. I got my room key out and opened the door. I walked in and saw Jennifer, my 'girlfriend' sitting in one of the 2 beds, watching TV.

I walked in and shut the door when Jen jumped and quickly grabbed the TV remote and changed the channel. I furrowed my eyebrows, what was she watching?

"Jen? What were you watching?" I asked her and say down beside her.

"Nothing babe," she said and pushed the blankets off her, she was wearing her Pajamas and the shorts were half up her ass and the top down showing off her breasts.

I was disgusted, but we had to fake a relationship for publicity. Yes, I realize I'm 25, but I just want to get my love back and then settle down. Like the rest of the boys. Zayn and Perrie are happily married with a baby boy, he is now 2, Louis and Eleanor, they were married with a new born baby girl, Liam found a new girl, Maria, and they are happily married, and Niall got a girl, Makenzie, and they are happily married, with a baby on the way.

I wanted to be like all of them, Have my love and be happily married with a kid or two, maybe three. But she will probably never except me back, but someday, I hope she will.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry but I'm busy with stuff now, If you vote for me in the 'Omg' chapteri that means going to the link and voting #12, I'll show you the next chapter a few days before Post it, you have to message me and tell me, I'm CHECKING, I'll show you chapter 8. And also, voting everyday for me please? Thank you all! :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Kim