Chapter 10

Jen's P.O.V**

I hopped in my car and drive back to his place. I drove the 15 minute drive and parked the car in the driveway. I got out and fixed everything so he wouldn't have seen that I was crying. I suddenly got a wave of courage and made my way up to the door, pounding on it. I stepped back with a scowl on my face and he opened the door, some smoke from his smoking flowed out of the house and into the clean air.

"Come inside, bitch. You got the information?" He asked me.

"I'm not a bitch. And yes, I have it." i numbly answered.

"You are whatever I say you are. Now who is the girl?" He closed the door and followed me to his living room where I sat on his couch.

"I don't know if I should tell you. You might hurt or kill her. Or her daughter."

"Oh," he smirked, "so she has a daughter. Is she married?"

"Not that I know of no." I said and looked at the smoke covered carpet.

"Ok, now what is the girls name?" He asked and sat down, may I add extremely close to me.

"Hannah." I answered him.

"No duh dumbass. Hannah who?"

"Drake. Hannah Drake."

"That little bitch? I though I got ride of her a while ago." he said through gritted teeth. "Harry still loves her?"

I nodded my head.

He took out his pocket knife and looked at me, opening the blade, "That just wont do, now will it?" He smirked evilly at me.

Hannah's P.O.V**

I picked Amelia up from school and I was driving to a restaurant to eat. She wanted pizza for dinner so we will go to a pizza shop. After a few more minutes of driving and Amelia telling me about her day, I finally pulled up to a Pizza Hut. I got out and Amelia got unbuckled out of her booster and got out of the SUV.

She looked up at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

"Mommy? why are all of those big mans with cameras outside?" she asked me and pointed to a few men with cameras trying to look inside at something.

"I don't know honey, lets just go order out pizza and then we can go back home and eat there, ok?"

"Ok. Now come on mom! I is hungry!" She yelled and started to run off the the open door. I smiled and ran after her, making sure she didn't get out of my sight.

We walked into the shop and went to the ordering counter. I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and we had to wait 20 minutes will it was done. I turned around to guide Amelia to a table for now when she wasn't beside or behind me. I started to panic and searched around for her and saw her talking a table with a few people at it. I sighed in relief and walked over to them. Luckily she wasn't at some of the other tables that were filled with other people.

"Hi, Im sorry she just ran off." I apologized to the boys and went to grab Amelia's hand.

"Thats alright love." A familiar voice said to me. I looked down and sighed.

"Really Harry?" I asked and looked up. Harry and Zayn were sitting at the table eating pizza.

"Mommy! This man said I was cute." she pouted. "Tell him I am a big girl and am beautiful!"

I laughed at her "Of course you are beautiful babe!" I said and kissed her cheek.

She giggled at me. "Good."

"So," Harry coughed, "Want to sit down with us for a few minutes?"

I really didn't care, our pizza was almost done anyway. I huffed and finally responded to him.

"I guess."

He smiled cheekily at me and I sat beside him, Amelia sat beside Zayn and they started to talk up a storm. I looked over at Harry.

"You didn't tell her anything, right?"

"No. I wouldn't do that to you babe." he smirked slightly and put his hand on my knee.

I looked down and scoffed. "Don't touch me and don't call me babe." I said and removed his hand off my knee.

Then I heard my name being called and I grabbed Amelia.

"Sorry boys but we have to go home and eat. Bye." I said sweetly and started to walk off.

"Bye bye." Amelia waved at them.

"Byeee." Harry singed as we walked off.

I walked up and grabbed the pizza, and walked to the car park. I saw a red car out there with some girl in it, I didn't think much of it, got in the car with Amelia and drove home.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I knowwwwww. short, small, later, mistakes probably. Im sorry for the wait and I will hopefully be updating within the next couple days. Hope you like it! :)

Also..... and Ideas on who he is? ;)

Have fun guessing haha.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Kim