Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harrys P.O.V**

Ok. I admit, I was a little harsh, but Louis was worse. After she said she kept the baby, my mind went wild.

I have a daughter.

I have a kid.

Shes about 5 years old now.

I missed out on my kids life.

I need to make things right with Hannah. I never wanted to hurt her, but I had to. I couldn't risk her getting hurt anymore if I stayed with her.

As she grabbed her friends hand, I tried to stop her but she ran out of the room with Callie. I don't know how Callie new, but she did. One of the boys must want things to be right between me and Hannah.

As she ran out I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Go talk to her mate. Make things right." Liam said.

"You're right. I'll be back." I mumbled and ran out after Hannah.

HANNAH'S P.O.V**

"HANNAH!" I heard someone yell at me. I turned around and looked through the tears that were running down my face and swelling up in my eyes. Harry.

"What the hell do you want?" I grumbled and hing my head low.

"I- I," he paused. then he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I want to make things right with you."

As he said that some girls came up to him and asked for a picture and autograph.

I waited a few minutes but he took to long so I grabbed his ear and made him walk backwards as he tried to make me stop. I just gripped his ear tighter and dragged faster. He almost fell a few times but I managed to get him into a bathroom, I shut the door and locked it.

I let go of his ear and turned to face him.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled at me as he inspected his now red ear in the mirror.

"It was the only way to get you away from people."

He put his hands on the counter top and turned his head to face me. "And a simple 'Harry I need to talk to you' couldn't do that?"

"No." I said bluntly.

"Bitch." he mumbled and I grabbed his hair and brought his ear to my mouth, his face twitched up in pain.

"Don't call me that word, ever. again."

I let go of his hair and he stood back up to his towering height.

"I'll call you whatever the hell I want." He said and took a few steps towards me, making me back up some.

"You know what? I'm done. Just fuck off." I said and started towards the door. I grabbed the handle and started to open the door but a hand closed it beside my head. A small flashback came in my mind.

"Fuck you!" I yell at him. I turn around and walk towards the door. I grab the handle, getting ready to open it, when a hand slams the door shut beside my head. Harry grabbed my shoulders, turning me around to face him. He pulls me towards him, then pushed me away. My head hits the door and I fall to the ground. I hold the back of my head in pain.

I look up at him through my tears. My vision slightly blurry. He squats down to my level, my back against the door. He grabs a fist full of my hair and brings my head towards him.

"You're a little bitch. I never loved you and I never will. To prove that, here you go." He harshly whispers in my ear. He pulls back and smirks evilly. He raises his fist and brings it down onto my stomach. I feel the impact and ball up in pain.

I snapped out of my thoughts by Harry grabbing my shoulders and turned me to face him. He looked me in the eyes, It looks like he was about to cry.

"Hannah. I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to get your pregnant. I didn't want to dump you. I didn't want to leave you. I didn't want to hurt you, mentally or physically. I had to, or someone would hurt you, or worse," He leaned in and whispered, "kill you." by now, he had a few tears down his face. "I want to meet my daughter. I want to be with you. I want to love you and to love our daughter. Please. Let me make it up to you. Anything you want, I can give you." he pleaded.

I looked up at him through my tears in my eyes. "Its to late to apologize. I will never let you meet Amelia. I will never take you back. Thanks for the offer, but fuck you." I said got out of his grip, and opened the door.

I walked out and ran to Callie's car. I got in and told her to drive.

When Callie got to my house, I got out of the car but leaned down to say something. "Can you tell your brother to let Amelia stay there?" I asked "I need some time alone."

"Sure. I'll drop her off tomorrow when I go to work."

"Ok. Thanks." I said, slammed the door and walked inside. I went to my cupboard and opened it and searched to the very back. Thats where I keep my emergency vodka. I grabbed it and a wine glass.

I walked into the living room. I turned the TV on and poured some vodka in the glass and downed it. I did it again, again, and again.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Okkkk so I know its short but I hope you enjoy and I might update tomorrow. K? K.
Also sorry for mistakes and that its so short.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow?

~Kim