Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hannah's P.O.V**

I looked at this, bitch, and looked at her like she was stupid. Saying she didn't want to take my daughter away from me, saying she was protecting me from being killed, who was she going on about?

"Tanner who?" I asked.

"He is- uh- Tanner Styles" ((i don't remember if i ever said his last name omg if i did and anyone knows it please tell me so i can fix it, please and thank you :) ))

I then mumbled to myself "why does that name sound so familiar?"

I looked up at Jen then. She looked up at me and then hung her head in shame.

"I'm sorry," She said, "I will do everything i can do to help you get her back as soon as I can. Trust me please, I am keeping her safe, she is fed, away from that dickbag, and kept clothes and gets showers and all of that, I promise she is in good hands until I can get her back to you."

"How can i be sure to trust you?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes.

"Please, you just have-" she was cut off by her phone ringing in her pocket, she looked at me and pulled it out.

She looked at the screen and motioned for me to be quiet, so I
did and she answered the phone, "Hello? Tanner?"

I looked at her wide eyes and I reached out for the phone, she yelled at me to stop, I did and mouthed to her to put it on speaker, and she did. I didn't say anything, just listened.

"Tanner, I'll-"

"No! You bitch you need to be here with the kid! She is yelling and crying for someone!"

"What did you do to her? I said I would be home soon! Please, just leave her for me to take care of." She pleaded.

"Get here fast because if you done, I'll kill the kid before her mother instead." and before I could say anything, the phone clicked off and call was done.

"Look here, I can already tell he treats you like shit, you don't get my daughter back to me in a week, he won't be the only one 6 fucking feet under the ground." I sneered.

"Please, give me about 10 days, and then she should be back home with you."

"She better be, or you will both be in the hospital with fucking gun shots to your fucking brains."

"Thats all I need, 10 days, and if not, i accept your reasons."

"Ok, 10 days, or its done. And she better be fucking alive too!"

"She will be! I promise!"

"From now, i want your number so i can text her, talk to her, and get updates from you." I demanded.

She held out her hand and I gave her my phone, she put her number in and handed it back, and I walked away, no words said.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I know fucking small as hell but i have an idea on how to get this going again, so yeah, i will hopefully be updating again in a few days. I just got back from vacation from South Carolinaaaa and the beach was awesome and it was so hot but it was fun i saw a few forts from WWII out there and it was so cool, ok yeah i will hopefully update within a few days :) again I'm so sorry :(
-Kim