Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hannah's P.O.V**

*Ring, Ring*

My phone went off. I opened one eye and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I pressed answer and closed my eyes again and laid my head on the pillow.

"Hello?" I groggily said into the phone.

"Are you still sleeping? Wake up I'm outside your door." was all I heard before the line went dead.

I groaned and got up, sleepily walking to my front door. I opened it up but before I could open it all the way, my friend Callie, pushed the door open all the way and walked through.

"Well hello to you too." I mumbled and followed her into the kitchen.

I walked in and went to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed the milk out and poured a glass as Callie jumped up and sat on my island in the middle of the kitchen.

"So, why are you in my house at 8 in the morning?" I asked and looked up at her.

"I have tickets to a One Direction concert. Your coming with me." she said and started to get a happy look on her face.

One Direction. That sounds familiar. Ehh, I'll go cause you know, free concert tickets!

"Yeah I'll go." I said and leaned my elbows on the counter and looked up at Callie.

"Damn right your going. It wasn't a question Hannah. It was a demand." she said to me, smirking slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I mumbled and walked into the living room, leaving Callie in the kitchen. I laid down on the couch and turned on the TV. Eventually I heard little, light footsteps coming down the steps. On the last step Amelia came running over to me and jumped on my back. She was giggling and she laid down on top of me. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

"Mommy wake up!" Amelia yelled and I grabbed her off my back and flipped us over so I was hovering over her. She was giggling and I started to tickle her, her laughter uncontrolled. I started to laugh with her as she was squirming in my grip.

"Mommy! Stop it!" She yelled over her giggles. I got up from the couch now and ran into the kitchen, where I saw Callie looking through my cupboards. My smiled faded slightly and she looked at me. I smiled again and shook my head at her.

Amelia came running in the kitchen and then she stopped when she saw Callie.

"Auntie Callie!" she said and ran over to Callie. Callie caught Amelia and she picked her up and placed her on her hip.

"Hey baby-munch. What are you all giggly and happy about?" Callie asked Amelia.

"I always am!" she exclaimed.

"Ok munchkin." Callie said and put her down. She pulled out the box or pop tarts I had in the cupboard and took a pack out.

She opened it and took one out, handing it to Amelia. She happily took it and went into the living room where I had cartoons on for her. Callie took the other pop tart and ate it herself.

"So, what am I going to do about Amelia? Mandy works and," then I had an idea. "Can your brother watch her? I'll pay him."

Callie has a youger brother. Callie is 26, 2 years older then me, and her brother is 22. Him and his fiancé live near here and he absolutely adores Amelia.

"He adores her! He will take her with no pay."

"I know but I would feel bad for just dumping her there at last minute."

"Nonsense! He and Gina love her to death! They will take her for a while."

"Ok," I huffed. "fine. What time do we have to leave?" I asked and then took a drink from a water bottle I had out.

"Well the concert starts around 7 and its a 3 hour drive, and its around 10 now so," I almost choked on my water.

"3 hour drive and starts at 7? It will probably last like 4 or 5 hours. I cant leave Amelia that long."

"To bad. I will tie you up and throw you in my backseat if I have to." She said to me and smirked. Me knowing her, I knew she wasn't kidding.

"We will leave around 2 so I'll call my brother and you go get ready." She said and pulled out her phone.

"Fine." I huffed and went upstairs to get ready.

----------------------------------------------------------

I stepped out of the car and I immediately heard chanting of thousands of girls.

"ONE DIRECTION. ONE DIRECTION."

Is all I heard. I looked at the tickets and saw that we were in the front row. Damn. I didn't expect that.

"Come one lets go find our seats." Callie said to me and lead me inside. We went through all the security check and then we went and found our seats.

I stood there. It was almost 7 and Callie and I passed time by just talking.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Here." She said and handed me something. I looked down at it.

Backstage passes.

"Really? How much did this cost?" I asked in a stern voice. Before she could answer the lights went down and someone walked out on stage. He had black hair and a black beard and he walked out. Girls started going crazy. Yelling out his name and just screaming for his attention.

"Hello everybody!" He yelling in the mic and the screaming got louder.

Halfway through the concert I finally started to realize who these men are. Zayn Malik. Louis Tomlinson. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. I cant think of that last one but I remember them being friends with Harry. I went to school with them all. I now didn't like them much cause they made that damn bet with Harry. But I'm kind of over it now cause I now have to love of my life. My wonderful daughter.

The last man I couldnt think of, looked in my direction and we made eye contact. Then something hit me.

His green eyes.

His long, brown, slightly curly hair.

A few of his tattoos.

Oh my God.

It was him.

Harry Styles.

The boy that bet his friends to get me pregnant and have feelings for.

My daughters father.

And I have backstage passes.

Fuck.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I know. I'm sorry for it being so short and sooooo late. I hope you all like this chapter and I'll update soon. :) and also I'm sorry for spelling and all that and the mistakes. But yeah. Enjoy :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow?

~Kim