Chapter 25: Lets be Heros

Start from the beginning

"Or I could just do this.", Perrie says closing her eyes. Her hands form a small triangle before she pulls them apart and a green aura surrounds her body. I look down and see the stab wound gone. "I've been working on carried healing where I don't have to touch who I'm healing. So far I can do myself and three other people but that's pretty much it.", she explains. "You four. You saved us all.", one girl says coming out of her classroom. Everyone else pours out and starts clapping. "You don't have to clap for us guys. It was a heat of the moment thing.", Jade says rubbing the back of her neck. "But it looked so cool. How come you've never done it before?", another questions. "We don't really need to fight so we don't.", Perrie answers.

I start walking backwards before bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm- no no! You are bad. I'm running away now!", I say running away from the confused blonde that strangely reminds me of Perrie. I bump into somebody else and put my hands up in a defensive position. "Woah, calm down Jesy. It's just me.", Ari says putting her hands up. "Sorry. I just saw Rikki and I'm on edge now and, do you smell salmon?", I question smelling the air. "Now that you mention it I do. And I know that the school doesn't serve fish.", she answers. "There's something wrong with the fish girls. They'll be fine.", I say walking off. I get pulled into and empty classroom to get met with Leigh, Billie and Claude.

"We need you for something.", Billie says placing me next to Leigh. "What's the matter with you? You look, twitchy.", I say looking at Leigh. "B-Billie s-shocked me because I t-tried to leave.", she answers. "Ok so you know how people use water to put out fires. Some time the water actually aids the fire and helps it get bigger. And fire doesn't always over power water, with the right balance of both, it can be something very powerful.", Claude explains hooking a few wires to our clothes. "Now active your powers and hold hands.", Billie says typing something on the computer.

I light up my hands as Leigh's eyes glow blue before we lock hands in the middle of the space left between us. A purple glow comes from our clasped hands before it starts turning blue. "Leigh, pull back a little bit.", Claude calls out over the loud sound. The wires on the computer start to spark making us pull away and cover our eyes from the brightness. "Alright, no technology around this type of thing. It's way too dangerous for the both of you. So the next time you do it, take off all your electronics.", Claude says quickly detaching them. "Now another thing we wanted to try was charging Leigh up with my electricity. So I'm gonna give it a go.", Billie says walking forward.

She places her hands on Leigh's shoulders before her eyes turn purple and purple lighting goes through Leigh's body. She cries out in pain before her eyes turn purple and she breaks out of Billies grip. "The light is purple.", Billie giggles falling onto the floor. "Is she gonna be ok?", I ask kicking Billie's arm lightly. "She must've shorted out. She'll be fine in a few minutes.", he answers. "What about Leigh?", I ask pointing to the still girl. "I don't know. Everything seems to be normal, but her body is still adjusting to the electrical currents flowing through her body.", Claude explains. A growl rips through her throat and she spins around before getting lower. "Leigh, it's us. Claude and Jesy.", I say holding my hand out to her.

She snaps at me and I step back. "What did you do to her brain?", I ask pushing Claude to his monitors. "Her brain is in perfect condition. Wait a minute, Psycho, where are you? Can you hear me?", he questions. "Claude! Help, there's some bad force in here, he's trying to take over but he can't.", Psycho answers. "You get out here, we need your help for something.", I say. Blue smoke comes back and Psycho appears looking frantic. "What does he look like?", I ask. "It's like a lycan. Wolf body with human abilities.", he answers. "Let's get her to the cave. She needs a containment bubble while we figure all this out.", I say. "I heard someone needs a teleport?", Jade jokes flashing in.

I throw Leigh over my shoulder, wincing from the claws in my back before telling Jade that we want to go to that cave. She flashes us in, where Perrie meets us. "You're bleeding through your shirt Jes, what happened?", Perrie asks helping me get it off. "Her claws got me.", I answer watching Claude struggle to put Leigh in the box. He makes a piece of meat appear in his hand before throwing it in the box. She all but runs in and he slams the door shut before locking it. She bangs on the door and he gives a sheepish smile before running away from it. "Just wait till I get out of here. I'm gonna hurt you all.", she threatens scratching at the glass. "Oh hush up. No matter how powerful you are, you're in Leigh's little body. You picked the wrong body to take over.", Perrie says.