𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

As time went on, so did the rumours. The constant rumours of would Ben Chilwell exit Leicester City and finally transfer to Chelsea and the rumours of Ben Chilwell's ex girlfriend Tansy Meadows finally getting with Manchester United's Daniel James. Indeed, both of these rumours were in fact now correct.

Chelsea finally did come forward with their offer to Leicester City, with a price nobody could deny. Of course Ben was elated with his dream move but sometimes he couldn't help but wonder what life would still be like still living in Leicester with Tansy, without his big ego and strong arrogance hanging over him.

With the help of her friends, Tansy eventually picked herself up and did move on. Things were still moving very slowly but surely for the new couple which consisted of Tansy and Daniel but what mattered most was that they were both happy. As the saying goes, right person, wrong timing.

Today would be the first day in a while that the former pair would be likely to see each other again with this weekend's Premier League fixture of Manchester United VS Chelsea, although it wasn't much of a worry for Tansy.

"Your looking awfully pale mate, does Frank think your alright to play?" Mason Mount, one of Ben's new teammates questioned, looking at him, as they hung around the tunnel.

"Yeah, it's just nerves." Ben shook it off, hoping nobody else would catch up on his blunder. "It's just one of those days, you know." As a glance of Tansy and Daniel featured in the corner of his eye.

"You've got this, don't stress." His teammate reassured him, patting his back. "I'm off to find Alessa but I'll catch you in the tunnel." As Mason went off to find his girlfriend, not long before kick off.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"As much as I love you, Tans, I'll always route for Chelsea!" Alessa chuckled, as the two girls awaited in the stands of Old Trafford.

"I never thought I'd hear myself say the words but I guess I'm routing for United." Tansy sounded surprised by her own words. "Glory, glory Man United!" She bounced about in her seat before being shushed by her cousin.

"Shh, its the walk on!" The nail technician pointed to the tunnel where either team was now emerging from, with the girl's both cheering for their significant others.

After the usual shaking hands of the other team and roars and cheers from the crowd, the referee blew his whistle, with the first half of the game now underway.

The first half of the game remained pretty even between both sides until Chelsea had finally made their breakthrough. This was with Chilwell breaking through Manchester United's back four and curling it just past De Gea, making it 1-0.

"I told you, you got this." Mason patted Ben on the back, as the team celebrated Ben's goal with a game of pile on.

"Chilly's back!" Ben cheered, feeling the buzz of the stadium's atmosphere, with Tansy now being the least of his worries.

"That will be three points to us!" Alessa wound up her cousin with the latest score line. "Trust him to score it as well."

"There's still the second half to go!" Tansy remained optimistic with it nearing half time. "And honestly, I'm happy for Ben. After everything, he deserves that goal to get him back on track. He probably doesn't even know I'm here."

"And that's on growth." The brunette nodded in agreement with the other girl's response. "It's a known fact you were always the mature one, of the two." She chuckled away, now awaiting for the next 45 minutes to get underway.

The next half was surprising to the crowd, who had expected Manchester United to slow down and near enough shut off but this wasn't the case.

Thanks to Marcus Rashford who had scored the equaliser to make it 1-1, it was clear Manchester United were pressing forward in hope to score that second and hopefully winning goal.

With the remainder of the game now underway, both teams were both oppressing and pushing to try and grab the goal which would earn either side the three points they were hungry for.

Now with only seconds to go, a perfect delivery of a cross allowed Manchester United to get the three points, with Daniel James' header past the Chelsea goalkeeper and into the back of the net. As the referee blew his whistle, the home crowd erupted into cheers at their team's win.

"Glory, glory Man United." Alessa jokingly mocked the blonde next her, as the pair awaited to see their significant others.

"Simply the best!" Tansy's smile widened even more, as Daniel came over to the stands to approach her.

"Are you coming up to the stands to see Les?" Mason questioned his teammate, who seemed to have been in a world of his own.

"No, your alright." Ben gave him a faint smile, realising Tansy was would be there with her too. "I'll wait for you in the tunnel." As the two boys parted ways.

Ben watched on as he awaited in the tunnel for his teammate. In his view, he spied Tansy in the arms of Daniel. This time he didn't feel no jealousy, hatred or anything of the sort between the two. It was somewhat a relief knowing she was probably happier and safer in the arms of him instead. If anything, Ben took this as his message to also let go and to move on.

"As long as she's happy, so am I." Ben mumbled to himself in the tunnel, with a sigh of relief.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

thank you everyone for all the love and support throughout this book, getting it to 6k views and 400+ votes, it means the absolute word, so thank you so much once again! i really couldn't have done this without you all <3

another thank you to the lovely @Lucie-Loo for helping me out throughout this whole book, literally wouldn't have been able to do this without her either, so thank you again.

this is all for now but i'm sure there will be plenty other updates of books to come soon.

all my love, b x