𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

IN BLUE

CHAPTER NINE
𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

CHAPTER NINE↳ 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 ♡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"do you think it's true then? did ben really go with another girl that night?" HARVEY BARNES questioned the boys in the changing rooms, with the squad finishing up training.

"i don't know, i haven't heard a peep off chilly since last weekend." james shrugged at the younger defender. "all i know is tansy will be distraught."

"apparently he went up to scotland to surprise her and she ended things there." harvey explained, leaving all the other lads confused as to how he knew this.

"and can i ask how you know that part?" james furrowed his eyebrow in confusion at him.

"that's what addie told me, that's what ben told her at least." the blonde haired boy explained to them.

"we should've known, addie." DEMARAI GRAY followed along. "the baby of the team is in love!"

"of course not, that's bens sister." he pretended to act against it, despite his cheeks flushing a bright shade of red.

"face it buddy, you two are so bad at hiding things." demarai chuckled, patting harvey's back.

"that's enough, dem." james chuckled. "that'll make sense as to why he's barely lifted his head all morning."

"i wonder how tansy's taking it, she seemed a nice enough girl." harvey shrugged at the thought of all this,

"lads, can we stop gossiping like a bunch of high school girls? especially when ben's current situation has nothing to do with you." JAMIE VARDY made entrance to their conversation.

"yeah, okay." harvey nodded in reply, awaiting for jamie to leave the room.

"i'll need to send tansy a message or something later on, i really feel for the girl." james spoke up, once vardy had left the room.

"why would any of you be needing to contact my ex girlfriend for?" ben interrupted, with his heart sinking with the realisation tansy was now an ex.

"we just wanted to see if she was okay after all this, surely she's not taking it well." james admitted to his best friend.

𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें