𝐬𝐢𝐱

IN BLUE

CHAPTER SIX
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴?

CHAPTER SIX↳ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴? ♡

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"tell me then, how is it all my fault?" tansy kept her cool with ben. after being together seven years, she eventually learned how to work around ben's stropiness.

"because you made the foolish decision to move to edinburgh two years ago." ben stated. "that's how."

"foolish?" the blonde exclaimed. "two years ago, you were the one encouraging me to go and chase me dreams. even if that meant i had to move five hours away. you said we'd beat the distance."

"well that was two years ago." he shrugged. "besides that, it's that you said we'd spend this weekend together and your away out with the girls."

"what do you mean that was two years ago?" she attempted to piece it all together. "is there something i'm missing? is this why you've been so distant?"

"maybe there is. maybe if you stuck around then you wouldn't miss a thing." ben shrugged again, with his half assed attempt.

"well maybe if you actually communicated properly, i would actually know what's wrong." tansy stated firmly. "where has all of this come from? have i done something wrong or to upset you?"

"of course you did, otherwise i wouldn't be so stingy." the brunette spoke back.

"what did i do wrong? where did all of this come from, ben?" the smaller girl frowned in confusion, keeping her cool. "this is not the ben i know and love."

"it's the fact you moved 305 miles away and we can only see each other a few weekends here and there." ben huffed. "it's not exactly easy for me seeing all my friends loved up with their partners whilst i'm sitting wondering when i'll ever get to see you again."

"we've managed this for the last two years and i can't even get a few hours to see my friends whilst your at training." tansy tried to reason with her childhood sweetheart. "you were the one that told me to go and chase my dreams and you were the one who promised me that we would make this work and you would love me no matter what."

"well i'm not exactly psychic, am i?" ben snapped back. "if i could tell this would be my future for at least four years then maybe i wouldn't have made you those promises."

standing there with her mouth dropping in shock at ben's words, not knowing wether he meant this or if it was just said in the heat of the moment, tansy had no other reaction other than just to walk away and leave the situation be.