𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

After the latest brawl between the newly reconciled couple, it was safe to say that things still weren't the greatest between them. Thankfully Tansy was working for the next couple of days straight, which was pleasant to get a delusional Ben out of her hair for a little longer. Ben was also busy with training, also keeping the pair out of the way from each other. Unfortunately, today would be the clash of clans with the pair of them having the day off and not having any other plans, which could only lead to one of them giving in, right?

"So, are you going to speak to me yet?" Ben was the first of the pair to finally speak up first. "I think it's a little ridiculous your holding a grudge because I want to follow my dreams, don't you?"

"Remember all those times you held a grudge whilst I was following my dreams to become a mental health nurse? It works both ways, Ben." Tansy immediately hit back with this. "If you can't take it, then don't give it."

"Don't be like this, Tans." The footballer replied. "Have you at least given it some thought? Potentially even change your mind? I've let you sleep on this long enough."

"Well, have you heard anything from your agent or the club? Any sort of update from the rumours at all." The blonde tried to keep her cool, awaiting her answer from Ben.

"Funnily enough, Brendan had a word at training with me and my agent." He said, fearing the girl for the worst news possible. "At the moment, it's still early days and lots of rumours flying about with the upcoming transfer window, as per usual. Chelsea officially still haven't come forward but Leicester may try hold onto me a little longer by offering a new contract extension. With it all being rumours, I've been advised to keep my head now and not let it affect anything such as home life or work life." His long winded answer came out just like that.

"So, you're taking the contract extension, right? You'd be absolutely crazy not too, especially if Chelsea won't actually come forward for you." The blonde asked, looking for some form of reassurance although it didn't look like Ben was going to give it to her. "Remember, I did say it was Leicester with me or London on your own two feet." She reminded him.

"Well, personally, I don't really see the point of signing an extension anyway, you know just in case Chelsea do end up putting an offer in at some point, my heads already turned." The footballer already shrugged her answer off. "Even at the end of my contract, I might as well take my chances whilst I can."

"Do you not listen to a word that anybody tells you? That includes me, your teammates or your own boss?" She huffed in frustration. "You're still letting this all go to your head, not actually considering any other factors."

"What else is there actually to consider than the fact that this will only better my career? Open your eyes and stop being such a negative Nancy." Ben rolled his eyes. "I've made up my mind, no contract extension and I'll be away down south."

"So you're telling me that you're not staying at Leicester whatsoever? You are unbelieve." She shook her head in disappointment. "You know what this means, we're finished."

"You really don't mean what you're saying, Tans." He tried to correct her, although she meant what she had just said. "You are going to come with me, no matter where my career takes me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not." She reinstated. "You chose London and your career over me and that decision is apparently final and I am okay with that." Tansy shrugged it off once more. "I say what I mean and I mean what I say."

"So you're just going to leave like that, you can't." The footballer shook his head, now in disbelief. "Come on, Tansy."

"No, we're finished. You and I are no more, Ben." Tansy repeated. "I have the next few days off so I'll sort something out and get all my stuff moved out as soon as." She said before walking out, leaving Ben in a world of his own.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

second to last chapter, yay! 

because i'm ahead of schedule for once, i think i'll just upload the last three parts together for you all tonight.

all my love, b x