𝐭𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO↳ 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦

CHAPTER TWO
↳ 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦

❝ I miss you too. ❞
─── Tansy Meadows.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Two weeks after Tansy left, Ben stuck to his promises and he and Tansy facetimed every single night.

Of course facetime every night wasn't the same as being there in person but it was better than nothing. It may have been the one thing that saved their relationship, although sometimes it did take its toll.

"You're phones buzzing, T." CASSIDY LOVELL heard the vibrates of an incoming call from Tansy's phone.

Cassidy has a few friends attending Edinburgh Napier University, meeting Tansy at a party added to the list. This weekend, she and her boyfriend HARRY WINKS decided to visit some of their friends in the city.

"It's Ben, do you want me to get it?" Harry looked over his girlfriend's shoulder, to Tansy's mobile vibrating device.

"Go ahead, it'll be a nice surprise for him." The blonde girl allowed it, which was exactly what Harry did.

"Hello, Harry mate!" Ben chirped up on the other end, leaving Cassidy and Tansy to chat amongst themselves. "What are you doing in Edinburgh?"

"Cass wanted to come up and see her friends and I decided to tag along." Harry answered. "The girls are too busy having a chat amongst themselves." As he turned to camera to them.

"We can hear you, Winksy!" Cassidy turned around at the mention of the two. "Hello, Ben!"

"Evening, Benjamin." Tansy smiled at her boyfriends face on the screen. "Your facetiming me early."

"I have James and Jack coming over later. I don't know how long they'll be round for so." Ben simply stated.

"Me and Haz will leave you two to it." The brunette ordered her boyfriend in order to give them some alone time. "We'll be at Jen's dorm of you need us."

"You didn't tell me Harry and Cass were coming up to yours." Ben said, with the couple now in peace.

"It was a surprise to me, too. I can't complain, Cass and Harry are lovely." Tansy didn't have many friends from or in Scotland, except from Cassidy although they didn't attend the same university.

"Yeah, I'm glad your enjoying yourself." Her boyfriend gave off a light smile over the camera. "How have you been?"

"Same old, same old." Tansy chuckled, showing her mountains of work to the camera. "It's piling up as you can see."