𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IN BLUE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵-𝘵𝘰-𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

It was a rare night off for the striving mental health nursing student but tonight was the night of the BERGKAMP family's annual get together where they'd be joined by many of their footballing friends. Among the many invited was Tansy and her close friend and singer SOPHIA MARTINI.

"Forget it, Sop. Just tell them I can't come."  Tansy paced back and fourth within the London hotel room. "Just say I'm sick or something."

"You can't just bail on me within the last half hour! Plus you have your date which Scott set up for you." Sophia tried her hardest to persuade Tansy to come along, after her boyfriend SCOTT MCTOMINAY had attempted to set Tansy up with one of his teammates. "We've never missed the Bergkamp's within the last few years."

"The last few years I've always went with Ben and the likelihood of him turning up this year is still high. Ben and Evie are really good friends, he wouldn't miss it for the world." Tansy hesitated once more. "Just tell Scott's teammate that his dates ill, he'll understand."

"No, Tans." The singer protested against her. "You're not letting any one of us down now. You won't even notice Ben, that's even if he shows up."

"If it shuts you up, then fine." The blonde eventually gave in. "You owe me one for this."

"That's the spirit!" Sop squealed with excitement. "Now go and get yourself ready, we've only got twenty minutes left!" As the girls chattered whilst they got ready for the remaining twenty minutes, before they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who's that?" Tansy jumped, as she grabbed her clutch bag from the bedside table. "We weren't expecting anyone, were we?"

"Our dates, silly!" The brunette haired girl shook her head at her friend, before going to grab the door. This is where she embraced her boyfriend Scott and greeted his teammate DANIEL JAMES.

"I didn't agree to it as a date." The blonde said quietly before joining the three outside the hotel room door. "I'm Tansy, nice to meet you." She forced a smile, as she shook the boys hand.

"Wow, formal. I like that." The boy chuckled away to himself, shaking her extended out hand. "I'm Daniel, Scott and Sop have told me a lot about you." Daniel smiled at the smaller girl.

"It's as if you've two have known each other for years." Scott butted in between the two, as the group made their way over to the Bergkamp residence.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"You made it! We thought you lot wouldn't be coming." EVIE BERGKAMP greeted the group with a sigh of relief. "It's so good to see you all! Let's be havin it!" The blonde chuckled.

"Our pleasure to be here!" Sop replied just as excited as Evie was. "Even if it took someone a little more convincing than others." With her jokingly glaring at Tansy.