𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN↳ 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦

❝ What the hell are you playing at? ❞
─── Ben Chilwell .

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"How did you even remember about this place? We haven't been here since we first moved to Leicester." Ben looked up to see the sign of the bowling alley that they used to spend their Friday nights at.

"Somehow remembered it was only around the corner from that coffee shop. I thought this would be a good trip down memory lane, although this isn't a Friday night."  Tansy chuckled as she opened the door.

"Really is a trip down memory lane, thank you for this." Ben smiled, following the smaller girl into the bowling alley.

"I forgot about these stupid bowling shoes!" The girl chuckled once more, as they paid and were making their way to their bowling lane. "How uncomfortable are they."

"I'd rather take a few torn ligaments than wear these all the time!" The defender laughed with her, as he typed their names onto the digital scoreboard which now read "Meadows" and "Chilwell".

"So we're going back down that road with calling each other by our surnames now?" The student nurse chuckled, also looking up at the scoreboard.

"Thought I'd continue this little trip down memory lane tonight." He smirked, before picking up a bowling ball. "Game on, Meadows!"

"You are so going down, Chilwell!" She returned the smirk, watching Ben take his shot, which resulted in a strike.

"I would like to hear you say that again!" Ben laughed away as he returned to their alley. "You can't beat me."

"The game isn't over yet." Tansy kept on her competitive streak as she went on to take her first shot of the game which resulted in her knocking down a few less pins than Ben had done in the previous shot.

"We'll soon see about that." As the footballer went to pick up the next bowling ball to take his shot.

With each round coming out near enough neck in neck, Tansy did in fact come out as the winner, much to Ben's despair.

"Fancy another round?" She sweetly asked the taller boy, placing her head on his shoulder for a second before smirking. "Another round so I can beat your ass once again?"

"No chance." Ben jokingly huffed as he went to tickle the smaller girl. "Revenge is sweet."

"Stop! You know I hate being tickled." Tansy huffed out between her laugh, trying to get away from her stronger opponent.

"And you know I hate loosing!" He replied back, with him now stopping the capering.

"The sarky git admits it." She jokingly shook her head at him. "All the more reason to have another game of bowling." She suggested once more before they were interrupted by two familiar faces, who were good friends of the former couple.

"Fancy seeing you two here!" Janelle said in excitement, pulling Tansy into a big hug.

"Nice to see you two, is that you back together?" Sergio smiled, as he shook the hand of the other football player.

"Eh, well." Tansy paused looking for an answer or for Ben to try and bail her out from the now awkward situation.

"Well, yeah." He spoke up for her, making her roll her eyes slightly. "It's been a work in progress but I mean here we are."

"Yeah, a real work in progress." The blonde repeated after Ben.

"That's great news! Would you two like to join us for a game of bowling? Say, boys vs girls?" Janelle kindly offered the pair.

"Actually, we were just on our way..." Ben started before he was cut off by the smaller girl, which saw Janelle's smile grow wider.

"Yeah, we'd love to." The blonde was able to but in just in time. "Maybe this time you and Sergio will win." Which made Ben pull a face.

"Great! We'll go get set up." The Manchester City player said as he and his partner walked towards the desk.

"May the best team win!"

"What the hell were you playing at? You knew I didn't want another round of that." Ben huffed at her.

"And who are you to say that we were back together? Who even said I still loved you?" Tansy exclaimed back at him.

"I'm sorry, I panicked." He was quick to come back down. "I know you probably did too."

"Well just watch what you say and enjoy yourself." She quickly said before they were rejoined by the other couple.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

━━━━━ *✭˚・゚✧*・ ゚ author's note
Two chapters in one day, how lucky are you lot! Only another eight chapters to go now, what could possibly happen?

♡ All my love, b x

𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें