𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

IN BLUE

CHAPTER FOUR
↳ 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ♡

CHAPTER FOUR↳ 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ♡

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

after the whole commotion with ben's outing to the club, the couple eventually put it behind them. everything seemed to going back to normal, even if ben being distant was the new normal.

tansy finally completed her piles of university work, even if it took twice as long as she had initially hoped. she had been planning to come back to leicester for the longest time and today was the day, which would come as a surprise to her boyfriend.

"thank you so much for picking me up!" the blonde greeted james, who was apart of the whole surprise. "you haven't spoiled this surprise have you?"

"of course, i haven't." james chuckled as he drove off from leicester train station. "i think this will be the best surprise ben will have had."

"how's ben been? did he finally open up to anyone?" tansy questioned, still concerned.

"he didn't say this to me personally but svetlana told me that he had told her and aspen that he misses you." the player shrugged, not knowing if this would be helpful.

"but i think you and the girls are right, something definitely is wrong somewhere. he is a mess over all of it."

"and you didn't think to tell me until now, james?" tansy frowned, with james driving back to her and ben's house.

"i thought it would be best to say it in person, i don't know what to do with relationship problems. especially when it's not your own." james was completely honest.

"don't worry about it, i'm just glad you told me." the blonde shook it off. "only time will tell."

"regardless of what happens, i'm sure he'll be glad to see you." he reassured the blonde.

"i hope so, james. i hope so."

"sorry i'm late, mate!" james called as he made his own entry into the house. "i've got a surprise for you!"

"it better be a take out, i'd kill for a dominos right now." ben shiites through the hall. "come on through."

"hopefully i'm better than a dominos." tansy awkwardly popped her head around the door. "if you're nice to me i'll buy you one."