𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

IN BLUE

CHAPTER FIVE
𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

CHAPTER FIVE↳ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 ♡

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

with the LEICESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL game underway this weekend. some of tansy's closest friends and wags of the liverpool team were in town, hoping to spend some time with each other.

"this is the first time in forever since i've had my nails done. you have no idea how much i've missed having them." MARIAH SMITH, the girlfriend of TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD, bounced off the walls as the girls entered one of leicester's finest nail bars.

"well self care is the most important thing." ester nodded in agreement with mariah.

"i don't even know what design i want, i'm so indecisive." HAIGHLEY BROWN, the long term girlfriend of VIRGIL VAN DYKE, panicked holding up each different design.

"you'll have plenty of time to decide, there's four of us to get through. don't panic." mariah calmed the girl down.

"who's first then?" the brunette nail technician approached the group of girls, before pausing at tansy.

"i'll go first! there's no doubt about it." mariah jumped up, with the nail technician now in a trance. "i know exactly what i want."

"yeah go and take a seat, i'll be right over." she was soon back into reality, before taking another look at the group of girls.

"can i help?" tansy questioned politely, picking up on the girl's shifty actions.

"your tansy, right?" she looked again, to which then it all clicked.

"hello alessa!" tansy smiled at the girl, as it clicked. she had just come into contact with her cousin for the first time in years. the girls were once inseparable before loosing all contact with each other.

"it's been years, we are having a catch-up when i do your nails!" ALESSA IVANOV, squealed in excitement. "i'll see you in a mo, i'll need to get started on your friends nails."

"who was that?" haighley asked out of curiosity, turning to the two other remaining girls.

"that was my cousin, alessa." tansy explained. "we haven't seen each other in years, after we lost contact."