Chapter 1 - An Accident On A Rainy Night

"Hi, Before you guys read my story, I would like to inform you all that my story Falling for Mr Walton has entered Watty Awards 2021", I am super happy and excited, this is my first story ever , A big thanks to all my readers for bringing me here.  Hope you will all enjoy reading it. 

Note: This book is purely my own imagination, nothing is related to anyone's life.

Intro Kiara

Intro Kiara

A 24 year girl who comes to America for her masters degree in University of Southern California. Its been two months here and she has made two good friends Cathy and Myra, they share an apartment as well, study in the same university and same class. Los Angeles was a happening city , who so ever comes here never gonna go back. Kiara came here with dreams in her eyes after finishing her masters in english literature she would grab a job at university and live her life. 

It was a weekend day Saturday so the three friends decided to go to a club and have fun. They dressed up hot, wore some make up and stepped out and took a taxi. Kiara was telling her friends that she is indeed fortunate to meet such wonderful friends in a different country with different people around.  Cathy had a boyfriend who was also coming in the same club. Myra and Kiara were single. Three of them enjoy their company because they were similar in terms of hanging out and doing similar activities , may this was the reason they were sharing a good friendship. 

Soon they reached the club it was full on music, lights, DJ, the crowd in the BAR was intoxicated with the sensuous music. Kiara was beautiful slim girl with a hot curvy body which she was not aware of. she was dancing with her friends Cathy and Myra. Soon Cathys boyfriend also joined them his name was Peter. Cathy introduced him to the girls, he asked them about having drinks. Kiara was non alcoholic so she refused and both Cathy and Myra did'nt mind to have one toast.

Soon Peter came back holding drinks in his hands. They were dancing crazily suddenly Kiara bumped into a hard chest and she looked at the person and the man was staring at her angrily like he would tear her right there. Then he spoke out cant you watch out. Kiara was short tempered so how could she keep quiet she told him Mr. arrogant i guess this place is for dancing and we are not standing on a zebra crossing which i am supposed to watch out. Then she busy herself with her friends. This man was none other than William Walton

Intro William Walton

The young master of Walton family. They were everywhere in almost every business manufacturing, oil, restaurants, hospitals you name it and they own it. William Walton was the only heir of Walton family he was 29 and the eligible bachelor of the city. He was famous for his cold nature, ruthlessness. No one dares to come in his way. Girls were crazy for him but he never paid attention. He was seen around with some famous models. His face was always on top magazine covers.

Kiara was dancing with friends when suddenly Myra told her that the arrogant man drinking alcohol is staring at you. Kiara looked back and then ignored him. It was almost 12 am so they decided to go back to the apartment. Cathy was going with her boyfriend tonight and Myra was going to see her cousin who lived in the same city. So Kiara said goodbye to them and left for her apartment. William called his driver Liam to bring the car as he was drunk.

It started raining heavily, Kiara was not getting a cab, everywhere there was splash of water and flashing lights and within seconds she got hit by a car in the middle of the road and fell down. Liam pressed the breaks hard and informed Mr Walton that young master someone got hit by our car . William Walton quickly got out of the Maybach to look out who got hit. Liam turned the person and informed young master that its a girl. William looked at the girl and recalled its the same girl from the club. He asked his driver to open his car door and William picked up the girl in his arms and put her inside the car. Fortunately she was alive and murmuring something which was hard to hear. Liam asked young master shall we take her to the hospital. He replied no drive towards the villa we will call our family doctor to have a look on her. Well half of the hospitals of the city were running under walton group trust but if we go the hospital then next day it will appear in the newspapers because someone had already clicked the photograph of the accident scene. So it would be appropriate to take her in his villa to avoid paparazzi.

Soon they reached the villa , Liam quickly opened the door for his master, William Walton took the girl in his room and asked the buttler to call his family doctor Carlos and tell him its emergency and an accident case. Soon doctor Carlos arrived at Waltons villa. William explained him everything. Carlos checked the girl and told him that she has fainted due to shock and theres nothing so serious about it, I have given her sedatives and painkillers she might get high temperature at night. So be careful and then you need to give her cold packs. If it does not comes down then call me. He informed young master that do not worry she will be awake next day, hopefully the girl is not suffering any internal bleeding. Doctor Carlos asked William does he knows who the girl is since she was not blonde looks like she is an Indian. William quickly responds that he does not know her and unfortunately she got hit by his car. Carlos said that i should take a leave and if she does not comes in her senses till morning then call him.

Liam take the doctor downstairs and William instructs everyone not to disturb him he will be taking care of the girl and if something is required he will call them. The butller and Liam gets surprised that the ruthless master , how he will take care of the poor girl. But no one had the courage to ask such questions to their young master. Everyone leaves and William Walton approached near the girl and check out that her clothes are all wet. So he take out one of his t shirt from his closet and calls one of his female housemaid to come and change her clothes since it will be inappropriate for him to take out her clothes himself. The housemaid quickly changes the girls clothes and moves out. William then goes and changes his clothes too and sits beside the girl and recalls how they met in the club and how the girl back answered him may be she is not aware who he was and no one dared to speak in front of young master William Walton. He looked at her face she was not white as milk but was fair and got a very glowing skin and black long hair. He speaks wild cat by looking at her.  Then he goes to near by couch and sleeps there. 

In the middle of the night he wakes up to have a look on the girl whether she is fine or not. He checks her forehead and it was burning as hot as coal, he quickly brings cold packs and started placing on her forehead. Then slowly her temperature came down and then he felt relaxed and went on his couch to sleep.

............................................................................................................................................................

Hi, 

 Hope you like the introduction? Well this just the beginning, wait till the sunrise. enjoy!!

Yours

Nancy

Guys pls do like and vote, it will help me alot to continue writing.

Note: Hi my new book " Craving to Entwine" is published now, its ongoing!! Please do read !!