"Bloody hell" Celeste whispered under her breath as she patted the fuming Ron on his back.

"I'll get him" He stated gritting his teeth "One of these days I'll get him back"

Malfoy and his little cult strutted pass them and even bumped his shoulder against Celeste's with a smirk earning a huff of annoyance from her.

"I hate them both" Harry sneers "Malfoy and Snape" 

"Come on, cheer up it's nearly christmas" Hagrid says "Tell yeh what, come with me an' see the Great Hall, looks a treat" 

The four followed Hagrid to the Great Hall where they were met with Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick. 

Professor McGonagall instructed Hagrid to place the tree somewhere in the corner and everyone looked at the amazing decorations being placed up.

"How many days you got left until yer holidays?" Hagrid asks

"Just one" Hermione answers "And that reminds me- Harry, Cel, Ron we've got half an hour before lunch, we should be in the library" 

"Do we really? The twins said that they have new prank scheme-"

"Yeah we'll go" Ron interrupts the girl causing her to send her a glare

"The library" Hagrid asks as they all got out of the hall "Just before the holidays? Bit keen, aren't yeh?"

"Oh we're not working" Harry says "Ever since you mentioned Nicolas Flamel we've been trying to find out who he is"

"You what" Hagrid exclaims 'Listen here, I've told yeh drop it. It's nothin' to you what that dog's guardin'"

"We just want to know who Nicolas Flamel is, that's all" Hermione says innocently

"Unless you wish to tell us" Celeste grins and Harry nodded hastily before peaking out her shoulder.

"We've gone through hundreds of books in the library, please give us a hint" Harry says

"I'm not tellin' you nothin'" Hagrid says flatly.

"Just have to find out for oursleves" Ron says and they all scurried over to the library.

Celeste was dragged by the three to the library as she groaned after Hermione stocked at least 10 books, each thicker than Hagrid's beard. Her head lied on the table as she read sideways, she used a strand of her hair as a nibbling item and her eyes drooped once in a while but Hermione smacked her with a book whenever it happens.

Celeste looked around and grabbed a toe-biting quill from her bag and placed it under the table, creating a small thud sound.

"Wait" Ron muttered as he tried to read a page, he used his shoe to grab the quill but his eyes widened and he let out a whimper.

"BLOODY HELL!" He shrieked causing everyone to look at him. The librarian, Madam Pince marched over to Ron who was shrieking and Celeste widened her eyes

"Silencio" She muttered softly and Ron's mouth instantly shushed down. The librarian reached the table and raised her eyebrow at the kids who pretended to innocently read the books.

Harry had went to the restricted area to try and find the books. Celeste did the counter-curse for Ron and he glared at her before taking the quill off his toe and flinging it onto the other table where it caught Neville's nose and the poor round-faced boy cried out and fainted causing both Dean and Seamus to look over the table only to see Neville in a dead faint with a quill pinched on his nose.

Her, Ron and Hermione decided they couldn't find anything and got out of the  library to see Harry already kicked out waiting outside and the three shaked their head as a no.

"There's Morphy!" The four turned and saw George and Fred running towards them holding some sort of small bag.

"I always wanted to ask" Hermione turned to Celeste. "Why do they call you Morphy?"

"Because Celeste here is our resident-" Fred slapped George and he widened his eys in realization.

"It's an inside joke they created" Celeste puffed out her cheeks and the twins nodded innocently.

"But-" Harry was cut of when Fred and George dragged the girl off.

"They really are strange aren't they" Hermione says and Ron nods.

"Try living with them" Ron says.

"Wait- you live with them. You should know how it originated!" Hermione hissed at Ron who looked at her wilderdly.

"I'm not some little brother who peaks in their nose to other's businesses!" Ron snaps back "What kind of boy do you take me for?"

"Whatever Ron" Hermione huffs before the three of them made their way to the common room.

Since Celeste wasn't going home she also made sure to make some presents to give to her 'cousin' who usually came to London during Christmas as she went to school in Ilvemory.

So here she was, sitting in the middle of the common room holding two different vials of serum and slowly pouring them into a small necklace charm There was a small spark coming from it and Celeste grinned before grabbing her wand and muttering some incantations with a book beside her. 

After a few more hours of tweaking the small circular shaped neckalce, Celeste finished. Her hair was all over the place but she was smiling brightly. 

The necklace had some sort of meerkat-like creature imprinted on it and a small jewel was placed in the bottom of it. It had the color of a nice bronze-y gold and a small silver touch rimmed the edges of it. It had an identical pair but instead of the capy-bara like creature, it was shaped more of a sly fox. 

Celeste packed everything up and brought necklaces upstairs, making sure that it was safe she began packing it into a small box and wrote a note to tell a user how it works.

Dear Lory,

Sadly, I won't be able to go home this year since I made new friends and I finally met cousin, Harry! His muggle- I mean no-maj (that's what you call it right there in America?) guardians are absolutely horrid. Mom punched Vernon and she got some sort of warning by the ministry so we aren't allowed to get to him.

Anyways, take this necklace and some treacle fudge for Sila since I haven't seen her in a long time. Whenever you have your middle finger placed on the small jewel at the bottom, it'll light it's pair (I have it) and the meerkat (on yours) and fox (on mines) will start moving slightly. Talk to it and you can send me an instant message, it's basically some kind of conversation necklace.

Don't show it to anyone though, I'm not sure if that's legal or not since you even told me that you weren't allowed to carry your wand outside of schools much less some possible communication device for the dark lord or whatever. But America is safe.. I hope.

Please take care! Lots of love, Celeste Potter <3