malcolm2002

Dare: I dare Hinata to kill Sai for a reason that's incredibly stupid and then for her to blame it on Kurenai or Yamato and or Kakashi.

Admin: I'm getting tired *yawns*
Hinata: *sighs* so many dares!!
Admin: that's what happens when I leave for a few days... *sighs* ALRIGHT!! And we're on!! Hello hello!! Top to the morning to ya!! It's morning for me so yeah!! Ok well Umm welcome our special guest star SAI!!! *audience claps*
Sai: thank you for having me here...
Admin: No, no, no... thank you! For coming here! Alright so for a stupid reason Hinata has to kill you... now we will bring you back remember this is just an illusion!
Sai: *gives close eye smile* sure go ahead it's not like both of you uglies can even kill me even if it's an illusion.
Audience member: OW!!! DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN?! *laughs*
Admin: *eyebrow twitches* Eh?! And YOU SIT DOWN ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING EXCITING TO LIVE FOR!!!
Hinata: *stops Admin* Crystal-chan...
Admin: yeah, yeah... ok Sai... *cracks knuckles*
Hinata: Crystal-chan it's me whose suppose to kill him...
Admin: *crosses arms* fine!!
Hinata: n-now what was that about?
Sai: well of course someone as ugly as you will marry Naruto... he has no balls after all...
Admin: *hides behind couch* Ow! *sees Sai getting hurt* Oh!! That's going to hurt!! Oh Snap!! No way!! *gets cover in blood* Oh... well isn't that nice?! *stands up*
Hinata: *goes to get dressed*
Admin: Sai... *pokes him with a stick*
Sai:.........
Admin: well... he's gone... ok well time to get the Anbu black ops here!!
Random Anbu guy: Is he dead? *pokes him with the same stick*
Admin: hey! That's my stick! You know what you can have it... and yeah I think so...
Hinata: Oh! H-Hi!
Anbu: hello Miss Hyūga you don't know anything about his death now do you?
Hinata: no sir... i-i think I saw Yamato do it...
Anbu: thank you Miss Hyūga... *leaves*
Admin: well... that is all that we have for today!!! See you next time! Bye!!