10 questions

Admin: WHOEVER STARTED THIS IM SO GOING TO FIND YOU AND- I'll leave that as a surprise... *smirks*

Question 1: What's your name?

Admin: what kind of question is this?! *growls* The name is Crystal Hana Morales!! The one and only of course! *smirks*

Question 2: what's your relationship status?

Admin: anime? Err married to Trunks Briegh... but real life single as a Pringle... *laughs*

Question 3: who's your crush?

Admin: 0////0 no one! G-Gesh! What's with the p-personal q-questions?!

Question 4: what's your height?

Admin: -~- why do you need to know? IM SHORT ENOUGH I DONT NEED PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT!! *growls and eats skittles*

Question 5: when is your birthday?

Admin: WHO THE HECK MADE THIS?! *groans in frustration* April 7th...

Question 6: who is your best girl friend?

Admin: easy!! Erikaa Es- *gets hit* OW!! Fine! Aka Erikaa-Dai

Question 7: who is your best guy friend?

Admin: *throws darts at dart board* I don't have one... *yawns*

Question 8: what was the last song you listened to?

Admin: November Rain by Guns and Roses *throws skittles at the board*

Question 9: when was the last time you cried?

Admin: err... I think- ok I'm 14 right now so I guess when I was around 6 or 7 but that was because I started boxing and when I did they hit my nose and it hurt and I sneezed and then my eyes watered next thing you know I cried...

Question 10: when was the last time you laughed?

Admin: OH!! About five minutes ago! My sister took me to Beth Marie's where they serve the best ice cream! And we began walking around the square and then we passed by a branch and it knocked down her ice cream and I like literally almost got down and roll down in laughter!! It was so hilarious!! *laughs*

Admin: am I done? No... oh ok...
Uh I think
AnnabethBJD
Kiba_Kun_
ArtsaBang
Maya1619
Erikaa-Dai
DeidaraRP
Himawari_Uzumaki
Naruto_Uzumaki-kun
shiena1
Should do this... AM I DONE NOW?! NO?! WHAT?! WHY- *notices mic* DAMN IT!!

~ .-. Time skip~

Admin: bye!! Have boxing see ya!! And keep on asking or daring Hinata-sama!!