TysonYang

Dare: I dare Hinata to kick someone in the privates. (This is optional. I'm not a bad guy so I'll make it optional)

Admin: *fast asleep on Bob*
Bob: Mail!! Mail!! Miss Morales!
Admin: *keeps sleeping* hmm yes I would like that e-
Bob: MISS MORALES!!
Admin: *jumps up and hits head on the wall* WHAT! I DIDNT MEAN IT!! *blushes* wait she's not here... *sighs in relief*
Bob: that's why I woke you up Miss Crystal... and because you have dares to do! *hands Crystal the dares*
Admin: *rubs eyes* thank you Bob! *grabs envelopes* anyways! Hinata-sama!!
Hinata: *walks in with an apron on* yes?
Admin: why-
Hinata: your parents told you that by the time they get home you must have dinner ready and instead you fell asleep so I made something to eat so you won't get scold by your father again...
Admin: *sweatdrops* I fell asleep again? *sighs* anyways! We have some dares for you!
Hinata: can't it wait? I must not let the dangos get burned...
Admin: *looks at dare* it won't take that long! I'll get a guy and then bring him here so you can watch the Dangos and do the dare!
Hinata: *nods*

~after Crystal-chan found a guy who would do it but was mislead because Crystal is evil and didn't want to take forever finding someone who would say No~

Admin: *drags Kiba in the house* COME ON!! *stops and takes a break*
Kiba: I know you! And I don't want to do it!! *tries to escape*
Admin: *pulls Kiba's leash* yeah yeah never trust a Morales blah blah blah... I've heard it before dog boy...
Kiba: BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU!! WHY DO I HAVE A DOG COLLAR AND A LEASH ON?!
Admin: because you wouldn't come! Now inside!!
Kiba: NUN!! *tries to run away again*
Admin: *pulls leash* come on pup... *walks inside* Hinata!! I got the boy!
Hinata: you did? *is eating a dango*
Himawari: *eats dango cutely* hello Kiba-San!
Admin: AWW!! *runs towards Himawari*
Kiba: *gets pulled by collar* GAH!!
Himawari: Crystal-chan!! *jumps and hugs Crystal*
Admin: your so cute!!
Kiba: *crosses arms* let go! Let-
Lesly-San: *walks in with a book* Crystal why must you be so loud? *looks up from the book* K-Kiba-kun?!
Kiba: *waves* hey Lesly...
Lesly-San: *clears throat* umm... Crystal why is he here.... *points at Kiba*
Admin: well it's a dare for Hinata-sama-
Lesly-San: you don't need to explain anymore... *leaves*
Kiba: NO!! LESLY SAVE ME!! I-ILL DO ANYTHING YOU- and she's gone... damn...
Admin: that's how Lesly-San is...
Kiba: at least she's not evil!
Admin: Hinata-sama!!
Hinata: *takes apron off* take Himawari away from here because I don't want her to become like this when she's older...
Admin: you'll see I'll make a book like this later on in my watty life! *leaves with Himawari*

~after the whole pain~

Kiba: HINATA!!! *groans in pain* WHY-
Hinata: not today Kiba-kun... *picks Kiba up by his collar* I need to finish diner * tosses him outside*
Admin: *walks in* well aren't you peachy today Hinata-sama!
Hinata: my Dangos where about to be burned...
Himawari: kwep on asking or dwring Kaa-San!!
Admin: bye my Crystal readers!