Asuka_Uchiha

Hinata,I dare you to tell Naruto that Lee has feelings for you and that you like him back. (p.s. Sorry Lee!)

Admin: *eats skittles* I like the rainbows taste...

Erikaa: *facepalms* all the blood must of rushed into your head because it's 'Taste the Rainbow' it's a metaphor you Baka

Admin: *sits up* yep I think it was the bloods *sees an envelope* hey-

Trunks: *walks in with the envelope* here you go... by the way Ruko destroyed his room again...

Admin: thank you sweetie, and it's fine I'll just make the room explosion proof after this dare *kisses trunks cheek*

Trunks: alright well until then my love! *leaves*

Hinata: *walks in* eh?

Admin: *snickers* o-oh hey Hinata! I got your dare!! *waves envelope in the air*

Erikaa: are you going to go smooch your Trunks now? *makes kissy faces*

Hinata: *takes envelope and reads dare* bushy brows?

Admin: shut it erikaa! And bushy brows!! We need to go find pooch! XD (you'll understand my reference if you're that pooch is *coughs* gf *coughs* )

Erikaa: NOPE!! BYE!! *walks away*

Admin: *sweatdrops* well isn't she a peach today... to bushy brows!!

Hinata: to b-bushy brows!

~after they reach there they found Naruto there also and yes admin is lazy once again because she wants too... ~

Lee: *looks around* where is my youthful erikaa!

Admin: *sneers* if you get close to my best friend in any sort of way you'll be dead by the next second you leave her side

Lee: *flinches* you sound like Neji!

Hinata: *pats Crystal's head* we have work to do Crystal-chan...

Admin: nan demo... *bored face*

Naruto: uh ok... so what is it Hina-chan?

Hinata: Lee said he loves me!! And I love him back too!

Lee: w-wh-

Naruto: *clenches fist* oh does he...

~after Naruto chased Lee and figured out by himself!! Let's give him a round of applause for the ramen boy!!! That it was a dare... here's getting smarter everyday now!!~

Hinata: *sweatdrops* sorry Lee...

Lee: *jumps back up* It's ok Hinata!! *gives his signature smile*

Admin: yeah erikaa still won't like you even after this...

Lee: it doesn't matter!! I got a good youthful run out of it!! But she will become my youthful wife!!

Admin: just end this youthful chapter...

Hinata: bye Crystal readers!!

Admin: DONT LEAVE A DARE OR A QUESTION!! If you do I will delete it and never do your dare... alright bye!!