ElladaHyuuga

Hinata I dare you let Naruto make your make up

Admin: *finishing up work on the laptop* Oi you got a dare weeks or days ago...
Hinata: *stretches* you've been busy lately so I decided not to mention about the dares we've been getting lately.
Admin: Do it and we'll explain everything later!
Gaby: (new assistant because Erikaa moved away) -3- staph it~ *messes Crystal's report up*
Admin: WHY YOU LITTLE-
Hinata: *sweatdrops* okay... Gaby can you go get Naruto?
Gaby: of course! If it saves me from being killed by Cry! *runs away*
Admin: I'm going to kill her one day!

~time skip because Admin has to sleep and she's barely doing this at 4 in the morning~

Gaby: *hanging in a tree* DID YOU JUST HAVE TO HANG ME BY MY FEET?!
Admin: *looks at nails* it was the only method I could use, since I can't kill you or else it will make things much more harder than it should be...
Gaby: *takes out a softball from her jacket and throws it at Crystal's head* PAY BACK!!
Admin: *gets hit* OW! *rubs back of head*
Hinata: come on you two!!
Naruto: *sweatdrops* okay I'm done learning what each thing is used for...
Admin: Yeah Erikaa knows how to use this kind of stuff so does softball prodigy here too but she's doing something else... *throws softball back at Gaby*
Gaby: NO I- *catches*
Admin: NOW SHUT UP AND PLAY WITH THAT BALL UNTIL WE'RE DONE!
Gaby: *murmurs* fine~
Hinata: Okay Naruto are you ready?
Naruto: Yep!! I'll make sure your makeup shows who you are in the inside, Dattebayo!!
Hinata: O-Okay...

~another wonderful time skip brought to you by Gaby who just keeps on crashing because she forgot her energy drink at home!~

Naruto: I'm done!
Admin: I can't judge since I don't even have enough  knowledge of makeup...
Gaby: *drops down from the tree* OW! You had the rope way too lose!! *rubs head and looks at Hinata* Well Naruto you did okay in your first try, as long as you do better than Cry you're good!
Admin: HEY!
Hinata: I'm afraid to look just because of what Gaby said... *looks in a mirror* oh... it looks g-great Naruto! *smiles gently but somehow makes it look like a real smile*
Admin: YOU STUTTERED!! That means- *muffles words because of Gaby putting her hand over Crystal's mouth*
Gaby: EW! Stop licking my hand! Anyways don't listen to Cry she's just mad that you did a better job than her!
Naruto: *confused* okay... well I have to go! See ya, Dattebayo!
Gaby: Anyways!! Back to the office!

~at the office~

Admin: okay... so this is serious talk and if you made it this far from the beginning of the book to the end congrats but sadly all good things must come to an end...
Gaby: what she means is that this book will now be closed forever...
Admin: I'm deeply sorry that I have to stop writing this book (I wasn't even that active anyways) it just I have a job, I'm dealing with high school and college work, I'm an athlete, I've been dealing with many band and orchestra concerts, I'm also a small appreciate to a FBI agent (they're part of my family) and I'm constantly up dealing with fake reports to be ready for when I'm older, I have a new project coming up from my job and it's just so much work for me to keep track off... heh, I had fun! I really enjoyed seeing people comment and just laugh a bit at my weirdness and such but I'm growing up and now is not the time for me to be distracted and act like a child, I love each and every one of you who have enjoyed this series! I hope all of you can understand, if you don't then that's fine but do realize that my parents don't want me to make the same mistakes as them so I must push myself to strive for the best, but my greatest accomplishment was this book...
Gaby: yeah this brought her confidence up a lot... I can tell because when she started this book I never really talked to her until I noticed her make this book and we began speaking more and more each day and well we're not strangers anymore!
Admin: Yeah, yeah! I love you too... *punches Gaby's shoulder playfully* this has change my entire perspective a whole awful lot! From being the quiet one in the corner to being the loud and annoying person I am today! I just can't thank all of you enough... I really don't know how I can thank you all...
Gaby: well I'm also thankful because if they never left comments and good ratings on this book I would have never seen this side of you...
Admin: *coughs* oh geez... okay! Well I suppose this is my last and final goodbye to all of you lovely people!
Gaby: Keep on being curious and ask all the questions your heart desires! It will take you far I promise you! *puts an arm around Crystal's shoulders*
Admin: *smiles brightly* Goodbye! And thank you all for a wonderful experience!