Ashtarina

I dare Hinata to tell us why is she so shy in details please

Admin: Hmm *reads dare* Hinata!! There's a dare question? For you!! *tries not to fall off chair* Chair!!! DONT YOU DARE!!
Chair:.........*thinks: oh i will*
Admin: CHAIR!! *starts wobbling* CHAIR STOP!
Hinata: Crystal-chan! *walks in and sees her yelling at the chair*
Admin: STOP!! CHAIR STOP!!
Hinata: Crystal-chan t-the dare question?
Admin: it's more of a question than a dare really...
Hinata: o-ok... w-what is i-
Admin: CHAIR!! STOP!! *looks to the back thing of the chair* CHAIR!!!
Chair:......... *thinks: get ready to fall!*
Admin: CHAIR!!
Hinata: CRYSTAL-CHAN!!
Admin: *looks at Hinata* Oh here! *hands her the question dare* CHAIR!! STOP! STOP!! *tries to stand up* WHERE ARE MY CRUTCHES?! *stays sitting down on chair* CHAIR!! STOP BEING WOBBLY!!
Hinata: oh! I-I am s-shy b-because i-i don't really have much confidence, and all of my life I have been known as a failure in my family... t-that brought m-my self esteem lower... w-which created issues t-towards me t-trying to talk to people... I am not worthy to be a Hyūga... and I'm not worthy to even have many fans... i-I'm only a-a burden in life a-and I will always b-be o-one t-to my family...
Admin: CHAIR!! *looks at Hinata with sad eyes* You deserve everything Hinata-sama!! You deserve this book! You deserve all the of your fans!! Just because you weren't strong enough when you were a kid doesn't mean nothing!! Your awesome! Your beautiful!! And Your strong!! Even stronger than Sakura!!
Hinata: *looks at Crystal* Arigato Crystal-chan... *smiles shyly*
Admin: I swear I was reading somethings on Facebook that just pissed of my day!! They were talking about how Sakura can kick Hinata anytime anywhere!! Of course they were NaruSaku fans... *crosses arms* I WANTED TO HURT THEM!! *falls on the ground* CHAIR!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT TO ME!!
Chair: ......... *thinks: *laughs* I did it! *
Admin: *grabs Crutches* I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!! *stands up and trows chair to the wall*
Mom: CRYSTAL!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP THROWING CHAIRS AT THE WALL!!
Admin: SORRY MOM!! *sighs* ok bye!
Hinata: b-bye!