_Silver_Bullet__

I dare Hinata to watch a "try not to laugh or grin challenge" video on youtube and not laugh or grin. If she does, then tickle her till' she passes out or something. Just make the punishment if she doesn't do it successfully is ro tickle her.

Admin: YAY!! *spins on chair* Alright! *looks through youtube* Hmm... Skydoesminecraft, a lady who is blowing her face with a blower...
Hinata: *reads dare* i-i don't want to get t-tickled!!
Admin: then don't laugh or grin... *keeps looking through it* You know what! I really don't want to l- FOUND ONE!! *puts video on screen*
Hinata: *watches video*
Admin: *eats popcorn* Blegh! Light butter... what's the point? I'm kidding!! *keeps eating popcorn*
Hinata: *bored look* T-This isn't even funny...
Admin: *sees someone get hurt badly* HAHAHA!! *burst into laughter* o-oh my gosh! I-i can't breath!!
Hinata: t-that's n-not nice Crystal-chan...
Admin: *tries to breathe* Haha! Well sorry! Lesly-San rubbed off on me after all! *grinds* I still can't believe she left *sighs* Alright! *sees the video ended* Wow... that was just- the only part that was funny was when someone got hurt... other than that nothing else was funny to me...
Hinata: *bored face* I think C-Crystal-chan's fails are more hilarious than t-this...
Admin: h-hey!! *crosses arms and pouts* THAT IS SO MEAN OF YOU!!
Hinata: w-what? I-I guess Lesly-San also rubbed on me!
Admin: yeah... Alright bye yall!! Sorry but there wasn't any real good funny ones... *rubs back of neck* so yeah! You people who made those video things should be ashamed of yourself!!! *crosses arms and scoffs* They are not funny in anyways!! *laughs* I'm kidding!! Alright bye guys and see you in the next dare!
Hinata: b-bye!
Admin: *attacks Hinata* I will not let them down! *starts tickling Hinata*
Hinata: C-Crystal-chan!! *starts laughing* b-b-b-b-b-bye!
Admin: bye!!