malcolm2002

Dare: I dare hinata to fake marry sasuke and accidentally invite naruto... Oh and they have to through with it till the beginning of the vows... Then hinata has to somehow say that she hates naruto and that its not a dare.

Admin: Hello my lovely readers!! *waves* we are now in a wedding so please sit down and don't talk thank you so much! *turns back around*
Pastor: Do you, Duckbutt, standing in the presence of Meh and these witnesses, solemnly pledge your faith to Hinata. Do you promise to live with her according to Meh ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, and through Meh grace to promise to be to her a faithful and devoted husband as long as you both shall live?
Sasuke: DUCKBUTT?!?! *sighs* i mean I do
Pastor to Sasuke: Duckbutt, have you a token of your love for Hinata?
Pastor to Hinata: Hinata, do you receive this ring in pledge of the same on your part?
Hinata: I do. *Sasuke puts ring on Hinata's finger.*
Pastor to Hinata: Hinata, have you a token of your love for Duckbutt?
Pastor to Sasuke: Duckbutt, do you receive this ring in pledge of the same on your part?
Sasuke: I do... *Hinata puts ring on Sasuke's finger*
Pastor: By the authority committed unto me as a Minister of the Gospel of the Church of Meh, I declare that Saskue and Hinata are now husband and wife, according to the ordinance of Meh and the law of the State of Kohona, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ramen, amen.
Hinata: Oh and Naruto-Kun i-i h-hate you... w-with all m-my heart...
Naruto: Hinata... *looks at the ground*
Admin: wow! They are going to have a terrible time explaining Sarada, Boruto and Himawari...
Bolt: EH?! WHERES RAMEN!!!
Himawari: Kaa-San!! You look so pretty kaa-San!! *looks at the dress*
Sarada: Kaa-San?
Sakura: it's fine honey... *breaks cup of water*
Sasuke: *gulps*
Admin: THAT IS ALL THAT WE HAVE FOR TODAY!!
Naruto: not yet...
Admin: Huh?
Naruto: *makes a clone*
Sasuke: Dobe what are you doing?
Naruto: RASENGAN!!!
Sasuke: WHAT?! NO!! *gets hit*
Admin: *sighs* Sakura?
Sakura: thank you Crystal... *stands up* Sasuke... *punches him*
Sasuke: ... *falls on the ground* why me?!
Naruto: I can't hurt Hinata no matter what! *hugs Hinata*
Sakura: and you agreed to what they said!! Hinata is innocent!! But you! Your not! Come Sarada... *walks away*
Sarada: yes Kaa-San... *follows*
Admin: that is all we have today!! By the by... (which is a fancy way of saying by the way) I got all that marriage proposal from the internet!! So don't be like EH?! And I fixed it up a bit so calm down! Alright bye yall!!