stephen_hyuga

Dare: hinata I dare you to go to a mixed hot spring with naruto or use the byakugan while hes in the shower
Or hinata I dare you to go to a mixed hot spring with naruto or use the byakugan on him while he's in the shower and confess
Admin: .-. WELP!! Im done here *flips table*
Hinata: yo-your coffee was on that table... *points at cup at the ground*
Admin: WHAT?! MY STARBUCKS!! WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!! *gets on knees and anime cries*
Hinata: *sweatdrop* are you really addictive to that?
Admin: *stops and stand up* nah not really that was my sisters... Pfft I don't drink coffee only hot chocolate hot cocoa or or!!
Hinata: my dare?
Admin: AH!! Yea... bye I will not interfere with this one... *leaves*
Hinata: I will did the Mixed hot spring!! *mumbles seems more easier*
Admin: here is you ramen boy *throws Naruto to Hinata* Now both of you have a appointment for a mixed hot spring bath... so yea! Get to it we don't have much time!! *walks away*
Naruto: Wh-what? What is up with her and leaving-ttebayo
Hinata: i-i don't know..
Naruto: *smiles brightly* WELL COME ON HINATA-CHAN LETS GO!!! *grabs Hinata's hand* Lets go! *pulls Hinata to the mixed hot springs*
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun!
Naruto: What? Did I hurt you Hinata-chan?
Hinata: n-no...
Naruto: well let's go!
Admin: AND WERE DONE!! BYE!! I have no more time we're going somewhere and I'm force to wear a dress... Great!!! (Notice the sarcasm)