ellalelis

i dare hinata to act like road to ninja and date with sasuke..... and another dare.....hinata and naruto needs to eat hundreds of french fries until they're full.... ^-^

Admin: let's do the fries first then the road to the ninja!! *smiles brightly* Its good to be back!! *fist bumps the air and hits hand on fan* OWW!! *looks at fan* STUPID FAN!!
Hinata: i-it was y-your fault f-for b-breaking i-it a-agin...
Admin: I DIDNT BREAK IT!! IT WAS *thinks quickly* Lesly126c !! Yep my student!!
Hinata: d-don't b-blame h-her!!
Admin: *looks around* RAMEN BOY!!
Naruto: Hmm? *walks with face stuff with ramen*
Admin: you have to stop eating ramen and start eating FRIES!! *hands a large container of fries*
Naruto: EH?! *shrugs* fine... *finishes ramen and gets ready to eat fries*
Admin: *eats a fry* I miss eating this... *pouts* WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FRIES!!! *anime cries*
Hinata; *sighs* s-sorry C-Crystal-chan i-is having mood swings r-right n-now...
Admin: I AM NOT!! WAIT! I AM... NO!! LIER!! WHAT?! NOW I CONFUSED MYSELF!! *flips chair and walks away* I'm done!
Hinata: *starts eating french fries*
Naruto: EH?! You started without me!! *starts eating faster than Hinata*
~3 Minutes? Hours? Months? Years? Later... YOU CHOOSE!! Don't care! Let you imagination go wild!! ~
Naruto: I'm STUFF! *leans back on chair but falls* OW!!
Admin: HAHA!! *burst into laughter*
Hinata: *eats last fry* Yumm!
Admin: *looks at Hinata* there is something wrong with you... or that you have an amazing digestion... *sweatdrops*
Hinata: t-that wasn't n-nice!
Admin: Sorry! *hands her a basket of fries* you have to stop until your full...
Hinata: *nods* *eats fries*
Naruto: EH?! *tries to stand up*
---later...---
Hinata: now I'm full! *smiles*
Admin: ok... *looks at baskets* you ate like 30 baskets full of fries!!
Hinata: O-Oh i-i did?
Admin: y-yeah... *sighs* Ok Hinata time for the second dare!! Which is road to a ninja!! And a date with sasuke!!
---later on!! (By the by!! There on a date)
Sasuke: *looks at menu*
Hinata: *sighs* Are you going to order or not!
Sasuke: *glares* Would you calm down!
Admin: don't know why he said yes...
--later...--
Hinata: YOUR SUCH A SNOB!! *throws milkshake on his face*
Sasuke: MY HAIR!! DONT YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET MY HAIR LIKE THIS?!
Hinata: OH!! I THOUGH THAT WAS JUST A DUCKSBUTT THAT YOU GLUED ON YOUR HEAD BECAUSE YOUR ACTUALLY BALD!!
Admin: Ok... we should end it right now!! Bye yall!!