Black_force

And now for the long awaiting moment that you all have been waiting for LE DARE
I dare Hinata-SAMa to read an old Latin book which was written by the gods and summon a demon also .Hinata-SAMa I finally am not forever alone i am in a relationship now I'm awesome and here comes the question IDK what to do in a relationship HELP !!??

Admin: *reads dare* No! I don't want a demon in my house!!
Hinata: b-but Crystal-chan!
Admin: NO!! I'm already freaking out about the whole freaking girl who appears at night to cut my hair!! I EVEN FOUND MY HAIR ON MY BED AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS CUT!!! I SWEAR!!
Erikaa: *shakes head* ITS JUST A STUPID DREAM!!
Admin: NO ITS NOT!! *runs away*
Hinata: *sighs*

~after admin stopped having a breakdown and Hinata got a book to read and summon a demon~

Admin: *stays in the corner* NO NO NO!! *rocks back and forth*
Hinata: *starts reading out of the Latin book*
Erikaa: *bored face*
Hinata: *sees a demon* GAH!! It actually worked?!
Demon: ... why have you summon me?
Erikaa: *still bored*
Admin: *takes out holy water* GET OUT!! *throws water at it* GET THE RAMEN OUT!! *keeps throwing water until it leaves*

~later... admin is being lazy!! As always~

Admin: *adjusts self* ... *coughs* umm? Can I have my glasses back Erikaa...
Erikaa: *keeps wearing them* why do you wear them?
Hinata: *reads question and sweatdrops* err... w-well I wouldn't say I'm good in being a relationship...
Admin: GIVE ME MY GLASSES BACK!! *tackles erikaa to the ground*
Erikaa: WHY DO YOU WEAR THEM!! *pushes Crystal off*
Hinata: *thinks and doesn't notice them attacking each other* hmm
Admin: *grabs glasses* MINE!! *jumps back up and stands next to Hinata* what's the question?
Hinata: *snaps out of trance* huh?
Admin: *reads question* .-. Even I wouldn't know I'm terrible-
Erikaa: LIER!! You've been in longer relationships than me!! And they seem like perfect to everyone!
Admin: NOPE!! Anyways answer the question Hinata-Sama!
Erikaa: who is crazy enough to-
Admin: BLEH!!
Erikaa: ... *glares at Crystal*
Hinata: umm... well I-It took me forever to tell Naruto-Kun my feelings and everything was pretty simple we went on a few dates we both acted the same way we always did... s-so-
Admin: basically you have to be your self... and just if you make the whole thing awkward then stop because being with that person shouldn't be awkward... just act like yourself and spend as much time as you can with that person... because soon you'll wish you never broke up with them... only if it was a good relationship between the two of you...
Hinata: c-couldn't say it better myself!! *ruffles Crystal's hair*
Admin: Hinata-sama!! *whines*
Erikaa: *confused* eh? What's with the whole break up thing?
Admin: NOTHING!! I just said what err Hinata-sama would have said!
Erikaa: ok? *tilts head* time to end this chapter!!
Hinata: bye Crystal readers!!
Admin & Erikaa: Keep on asking or daring Hinata-sama!!
Hinata: bye!!