Ashtarina

I dare Hinata get thin and I dare her to tell us what is the most embarrassing things she ever done in front of Naruto

Admin: *looks through envelopes* Here is more fan art... bill, bill, fan art, envelope in red... *keeps looking but stops* RED ENVELOPE?! DARE!! *runs towards the kitchen* Wait!! *stops* I can't go in... HINATA!!
Hinata: Y-Yes? *walks out of kitchen* w-what is it?
Admin: *sweatdrops* you need to lose the weight...
Hinata: Hai!
---After a super cool montage!!---
Hinata: *stretches* this feels so much better!
Admin: ok!! So the next dare is! *reads paper* the most embarrassing thing you did in front of Naruto... *looks up*
Hinata: *thinks* Hmm w-well that will be the waterfall...
Admin: I REMEMBER THAT!! But what else?
Hinata: a-also when Naruto w-was coming over to g-give me back something, t-this was before the war, a-and... *trails off*
Admin: *tilts head* EH?! Wait Neji was there correct?! OH WAIT I REMEMBER!!!!!
Hinata: y-yeah... *rubs back of neck* d-do I have to tell them?
Admin: yes... since they said the most embarrassing thing you did in front of Naruto... *smirks*
Hinata: o-oh wipe that s-smirk o-off your f-face!
Admin: well then I will tell the embarrassing moment!! *does jazz hands* Hit it idiot!!
Erikaa: I AM NOT AN IDIOT!! *trows drumstick at Crystal*
Admin: WHY U DO THIS TO ME?! *ducks* Oh mer gawd!! DUCKS!!! Quack, quack!!
Hinata: *sighs* w-while they have their bickering, *mumbles they're like a married couple* Hmm? *clears throat* I'll tell the embarrassing moment... *sighs*
Erikaa: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! *takes Ducks away from Crystal*
Admin: *sassy tone* oh no you didn't!! *moves head in a sassy way* Here Hinata hold my earrings! *takes eating off and hands it to Hinata*
Hinata: o-ok? *sighs* to the embarrassing moment!
--embarrassing moment flashback--

Naruto: Hey Neji! *grins*
Neji: Hn, what is it that you want?!
Naruto: I came to bring this back to Hinata... *hands him a kunai* I saw her training with it and then she left it their... *rubs back of neck*
Neji: *raises an eyebrow* Where you stalking Hinata-sama?
Naruto: EH?! N-No!! O-Of course not! *puts hands up in defense*
Hinata: *walks downstairs* Neji-Nii-San... *yawns*
Admin: Yo! Hinata... *points at night gown* y-your showing off some umm well you know... *walks back inside room*
Naruto: Hmm? Was that Crystal?! I need to... *trails off* H-Hinata?!
Neji: Hinata-sama?! *turns around*
Naruto: *blushes madly* Y-Your? *passes out*
Neji: EH?! NARUTO!! *passes out also*
Admin: *walks out with a blanket* I am sleepy! Now here *covers Hinata* Y-You where wearing the wrong night gown by the way... *walks towards Naruto and Neji* Pervs! *slaps them both* EWW!! I got nose blood!! *tuns away*
Hinata: Hmm? *is clueless that it isn't even funny anymore* Ok... *walks back in room* Night... *yawns and falls asleep*

------end of amazing flashback!!------

Admin: *holds ducks tightly* Bish!! Don't ever touch my ducks! Now you hear me?! *sassy tone voice*
Erikaa: *is so confuse that it isn't even funny* Ok...
Hinata: *blushes madly* I-I never wore something like that!! *covers self with blankets*
Admin: Well that's all for today!! So much ice here...
Erikaa: we can go skate!!
Admin: I don't want to fall off my a** again!!
Hinata: *laughs* o-oh yeah!!
Erikaa: that was hilarious!!
Admin: *blushes of embarrassment* SHUT UP!!! *presses the shut up button*
Erikaa: *giggles* ok well bye!
Hinata: b-bye!
Admin: bye... *crosses arms*