ILikePotatos_YAY

I dare hinata to make out with sasuke while Admin records it and then show it to naruto. If Naruto questions hinata why make her say shes not intressted in him anymore (YOU CANT TELL NARUTO ITS A DARE sorry ;P) .... oh and say you had *** to ;D

Admin: *reads dare* well Naruto isn't as stupid as before so he knows already that it's a dare...
Erikaa: *throws skittle in admin's shirt* YUSH!!!
Admin: GAH! WHAT THE HELL!!
Hinata: *walks in with Himawari and Bolt* uh... *sees admin getting skittle out*
Admin: *blushes furiously* ITS- WELL UH!! ERIKAA THREW IT IN THERE!!
Erikaa: shouldn't you be at a tournament for basketball right now? *eats skittles from bag*
Admin: *growls* do the dare Hinata while I go and hurt Erikaa for ruining my chances to play! *attacks Erikaa*

~two hours later~

Admin: *dust self off and grabs camera* done!
Hinata: *looks at Erikaa pouting* ... I'm not going to even question why you're pouting...
Sasuke: why am I here? Can I leave? Because I really don't want to be looking at any of you...
Admin: and no one ever asked for your haircut to be a duck's butt... yet it happened somehow...

~after recording because admin is working on a canvas and must finish!~

Naruto: *watches video with a bored look* okay let me guess dare?
Hinata: I'm not interested in you t-that's why...
Naruto: lie, you're stuttering... so what else did 'you do with him'
Hinata: had-
Admin: CENSORING THAT OUT!
Naruto: hmm okay... that's fine! *stands up and leaves*
Erikaa: yeah he's not that stupid... I'm pretty surprised by that...
Admin: who isn't?
Hinata: b-bye Crystal readers!
Admin: keep on asking or daring Hinata-Sama!
Erikaa: if you have a Crystal in your school or life don't forget to tell them to keep on crystalizing things!!!