TWELVE

Mason's POV

The day that girl came inside my mansion, I felt something strange. I can't let someone came inside my home daily without any background check. When she left that day I told Charles to find about her and next day her file was on my table.

I checked it and found out that she is 26 years old and an orphan. From the details Charles got from orphanage home, I got to know that her father died when she was 10 months old. And when she turned 6, her mother died in an accident. After that some of her relatives, who don't live there, admitted her in this Orphanage home. She graduated from Mount Valley High school.  And then went to Brooklyn for her further studies, and got an scholarship which helped her financially.

There is no relatives who look after her but an only friend from high school, and whe lives with her in her apartment.

There were not any details regarding her relationship. That means she's single.

It's been ten days and Jess is pretty comfortable around her which was rare. Jess is a nuaghty girl when she is comfortable but when she is not that means stay away from her if you don't want any fight.
From fight, I recalled that She is really a good fighter and even helped to solve some of the missions against some Gangs.

I don't let her do anything related to the work I do and some stuffs as it may harm her. I don't want any of my family member to get harm.

And that's the thing which made me anxious to know more about Ms. Ashley.

This girl still seems like a mystery to solve. And that what made me think for a plan.

If I want to know about her plans I should keep an eye to her and that will be easier for me if she stays here in my mansion.

Rose fell from stairs and to took care for her injuries, Ms Ashley needs to be here. And that what gave me a good reason to stop her here.

"Listen to me Mr. Williams, I have a lot of patients to handle. I have Rose too, but she is one of them. I don't think the other staff would be able to handle those patients of mine. I can't just let them suffer for some money." She called from behind as I started walking away from her after announcing my decision.

"Ms. Ashley, I am not asking you, but giving you my orders. And i will really don't appreciate it when someone disobey me. Because there are some consequences come with that." I said without looking at her. And she sighed.

"Ok fine, I am going to get my things." And that's when I turned around.

"No need." I said.

"What?"

" I said no need to go anywhere. I had sent my men to get them here. Let's show you your room." I said and looked at her face. She looked pale. All the colours of her face was now faded.

"Ho..w ca.n you do that..?" She said, while trying to look ok but i know she was nervous and furious at the same time.

"Do what?"

"C'mon Mr. Williams. You are a grown man. You should know that sending men in a girl's room is not a good manners. There are my things, which can be personal for god's sake." She shivered and tried to composed her little figure okay but failed.

"Look, noone means noone, talk to me in this tone. You should know whom you are talking to. Now come with me. My men must be on there way for now." I said in low tone but furious at the same time.

She didn't move.

I sighed and moved towards her, ready to carry her but she stepped away.

"Don't. I can walk." She showed her hand in from of her to stop me.

"As you say so." I raised my shoulders and down them while saying.

And started moving forward, she followed behind.

I took her to the second floor and gave her the room next to Rose's. 

I stopped in from of it and motioned for her to move inside. She hesitantly hold the knob and looked downwards.

"I don't have my phone." She whispered but I listen it anyways.

"You don't need it."

"Oh, I surely do. I have to inform Alice about it. She will be concerned." She looked completely at me.

"My men will do that. " She sighed and touched his forehead to the door, which was a sign that I defeated her and there is no chance I am gonna give her. She moved And mumbled something like 'you and your men'.

I decided not to reply to it.

"Dinner will be ready soon, someone will come to call you for that, get ready before that." I said and walked towards my office room on the third floor.

Emma's POV

Oh lord. What will I do now? Shane will do something for sure as he can listen everything for now.

I walked inside the room and looked at with awe. The room painted  with peach colour and cupboard on the left end was same but a little dark. The bedsheet was of the cream colour spread on the queen sized bed with a  headboard. 

The complete room was just as I like, simple and decent.

But suddenly I realised that this was not the time to look at the room with awe. I remembered that the transmitter was still on. I removed that from my hair and hold it in my hand.

"Shane, you can hear me right? I know that you know whats happening here. I dont know what should I do next. But only thing I wanna tell you right now that I am afraid. Afraid of what will happen next, what will he do to me, what if he got to know about me. But this not concerned me but the pictures hung on the wall of Alice's guest room, in which I was staying. If someone saw those pictures of us together that will surely ruin our plan. Just do something for that. And I can't talk to you right now, have to get ready for dinner. Bye. Just know that I love you." I told everything what came into my mind and wear that hairpin again. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

And than I realised I was crying.

I brushed my knuckles on the cheeks and went to open the door.

Just then two bulky men entered inside and placed bags near the dressing table in there left side. And then they left, two more men came and did the same. Just like that total eight bags were now inside my room. I sighed and found somthing to wear from them and moved inside the bathroom.

The bathroom was also beautiful, all white tiles, marbles and basins. I cleaned my body and washed my hair. After completing my work I came outside and got ready.

I was busy setting my hair when a knock sound reached my ears. I opened the door and saw that maid Named Ella standing on the other side.

She smiled. "Mr. Williams called you for dinner. I will show you the way." She said.

"Just a minute." I smiled back and completed my work. I followed her after coming outside and we went inside the dinning room. They were all there, ready to have dinner. Rose and Jessika smiled after seeing me and I smiled back and sat near Jessika. Maid came and served our food and then I realised something.

I left my hairpin inside the room.

___________________________________

Ooohhhh.... She will be doomed if Mason found out. What will she do next?

Ohk guys so I am in writer's block and decided not to publish last week. I published this draft now... So I don't when if I would be able to publish next chapter on next week cos of this writer's block... I have draft which is half written so let's see if I could make this out and don't let you wait for so long.

Plz plz plz if you are reading then must vote... This book will complete 400 reads soon and I need your votes and comments too.

Love

-SR