ELEVEN

Ten Days Later...

Emma's POV

It's been ten days now since I started visiting Rose at Williams Mansion. In between, thankfully I don't get to met Mason. He usually stays at his office or the third floor. Noone dares to go on that floor. Noone can, noone is allowed. I wonder what he do there?

  From maids and Rose I got to know about their family now. Jessika is a good friend of mine now. Me, Alice and Jessika even went on a shopping on last Saturday. She was a nice girl, and with a badass personality.

When we went in mall (her suggestion), all the staff had bowed at her and greeted. I was shocked at this, but then again Mason was a known business man, and of course having  respectable image every where.

But the thing which shocked me was this mall was own by him.

Whom I am kidding duh?

She even told me that I don't need to pay, but I stopped and paid for my merchandises.

When we were in Starbucks, to fill something inside, Shane came there.

I didn't get to talk to him a lot as I have to leave my phone in my cabin in hospital. 

Mason's staff had warn me not to take my phone with me at his house. i have already known about that from Shane but i got a conformation.

When he signaled me to meet him, I told Alice and Jessika that I need to go to washroom.

I met him and he told me to use my transmitter hairpin now. As it's been a weak now and maybe I can get myself into some problem or even some proof? 

In that hairpin, there is a Mike. I just have to click a button and it will start. The problem is that it's one sided. He could listen voices from my side but I won't be able to listen him. I have to be alert.

I talked to Jessika and find out that she is not Mason's real sister but step. Venessa Williams was second wife of Edward Williams and they got married when Mason was 8 years old. And they both have another sibling, Luke. He was real brother of Jessika, he's the mischievous one in their house. I still had not meet him as he lives out of city for his college and will come back after few weeks.

Today it's Wednesday and I am heading towards the Williams Mansion. I was using that transmitter from two days now but nothing happened. I clicked the button and entered inside.

Well, we will see if I could make this out or not. If I could help Shane out or not.

I went Inside the mansion and saw that  Rose was coming downstairs. She noticed me and her never faded smile widened. I smiled back.

She started coming downstairs to greet me and I also moved ahead. She signaled me towards the living area. She wants to meet me there, I guess. So I nodded In response and made my way towards the living room.

I was about to enter inside, a thud sound came from the hall. I looked outside and saw Rose fell down. She didn't shout or cried but just sat there folding her leg, slightly massaging it.

I quickly ran towards her.

"Rose" i shouted and knelt down on her side. And then i noticed her wet eyes.

"I am.. fine sweety. Just a twist.. nothing else. " I can feel her little sobs while she speaks. I don't know what should I do so I shouted. For help.

"MR. WILLIAMS MRS. WILLIAMS. JESSIKA. ANYBODY HERE??" As I shouted for help, some shuffling and foot steps sound came to my ears. They are coming.

"What happened?" Mr. Williams asked.

"Nothing son, I just slipped. " She tried to give him a smile.

I saw Mason coming out from his room, he bent and saw us, standing on the boundary. First reaction on his face was a frown which soon changed into concern. He ran downstairs and came towards us.

"What happened?" He asked the same question.

"She slipped from the stairs. As much as I can see, her ankle twists. She is not able to walk for now." I explained

"What!? Where were you and why didn't you took care of her? It's your duty remember? You don't get fees for doing nothing." He shouted at me. I don't know why he shouted at me as this was not my mistake. I was about to reply him but Rose beat me at this.

"It's not her fault son. She was not even standing nearby. I told her to go inside the living room." She told him but he still stared at me like he didn't believe a word, what she said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. I could not do that in front of him, can I.?

He sighed and moved towards Rose and held her in his arms. He took her to the second floor into her room. We all followed.

I went inside and she called me towards her.

"Sorry honey, about my grandson. He's jus..."

"C'mon Rose. It's fine. I understand that he cares for you. Its totally fine. " I smiled and she smiled at me apologetically.

After massaging her ankle and knee I came downstairs, ready to go back.

"Ms. Ashley." I stopped on my tracks when his voice came to me. I turned and saw the Greek god himself standing in his all glory on the boundary of first floor. Then I noticed his clothes, which were a dark lower and a T shirt.

What did I just say? I complimented him. Shut up Emma. Don't forget your mission.

I looked at him and he started coming downstairs. My heart beat was now rapid. I don't know why this all is happening but this is not right. To feels towards your enemy like this. I love Shane for cake's sake.

Ok I am weird. I know.

"How much your hospital pay to you for the month?"

I reacted like I couldn't understand English anymore.

"HuHh??" I reacted, raising my brows.

"You heard me." He rolled his eyes afterwards.

Jerk

"Mr. Williams, you are asking someone's salary and specially a girl. It's not appropriate." I folded my arms in front of my chest. Woah...where did that boldness come from?

And then I regrated my words because soon his face changed into something I can't decifer but that was not good.

Ohk ohk, chill.. my salary is 680 dollars." I told him finally, as I litrally don't want to upset him, what if he kill me for this? That won't be difficult for him, will that?

(A/N: I litrally have no idea about USD, so took help from Google. If you are an Indian like me, then her salary is 50,000 INR)

"So... Now your salary is 1,360. Double than before." He said and I gave him a 'are-you-serious' look.

"And why is that?" I found myself asking this.

"Because from now onwards, you are resigning that hospital job and working for Rose. And... Living here, in Williams Mansion."

I guess my life is now become a shocker.

"What?" I reacted. And he walked away.

____________________________________________________

Hey dear readers, yep you are write, I forgot to update yesterday.. .. as you may know its Diwali week and here a lot of things to do at home. I was so busy, i am not even doing my homework. hope you know my feeling.

love,

-SR