SEVENTEEN

Emma's POV

Jess finally convinced me to go with her in her Boyfriend's  party and I told her that i don't have any dress so she said that we should buy some. 

And here we are now, standing again in that same Mall which is actually owned by the family. It's weird to say that this family is also going to be my family too. 

Fortunately Alice called Jess and we called her in mall too. I just hope she got the message and told Shane about that too. 

"Hey, try that one." Jess broke the trail of my thoughts and showed me a dress. 

"I don't know Jess. Choose anything and I will wear that happily." I tried to give her a smile. I was really not in the mood of this shopping. How could I be? Mason James Williams, A freaking Mafia, is forcing a marriage on me and I cant even do anything for this. 

"C'Mon. I know Brother must have said something to you, That's why your mood is bad. But trust me, he is not that bad as he seems. He is really so sweet, just like a man, a girl can think for." She tried to console my pain, But I know there's nothing like a perfect man in the world, Unless we love someone. And I love Shane.

I know Jessica was just trying to make me feel better,  Mason is not like that as she was saying he is. He is an asshole. A freaking mean person, who can't think of anything else accept of his own good. Maybe we can include his family in this priority list, but I would never be one of them for him. He would never make me feel like a family. 

I want Shane.

God, why are you doing this to me? Why me? Why all this should've happened to me?

I was just thinking all this suddenly, Alice came where we were in the ladies section.

"Hey girlll!" She said and all I could do at the moment was to hug her. 

"I missed you" I said between the sobs.

"Hey! Stop this crying and tell me why are you being a cry baby?" she teased me and I slapped her on her shoulder. I wanted to tell her everything but can't do that now, as Jess is also with us.

"Nothing." I forced a smile. 

"Okay, enough of this reunion. Now select some dresses, We don't have all day for this." Jess interrupted and we started choosing our dresses. 

They chose what they liked and the dress which got my attention was the one in maroon color. It was a beautiful dress yet simple and elegant. The dress was off shoulder and reached my knees., showing my cleavage a little and fitting on my curves perfectly. 

When I came out from the trial room to show them my dress, they approved it the next second they saw me wearing it.  

After choosing our dresses we came out from the mall and went back at home. This would be first time for Alice at Williams Mansion. When we reached there, she was just as mesmerized as I was on my first day  almost a month back from now. And never expected something like my marriage with the freaking Mafia Lord. 

Guards asked some questions to Jess about Alice but she handled them saying that she is her friend. She were not lying about Alice being her friend, but still it felt like we were doing a crime letting her entering inside. 

Rose were pleased meeting Alice. She found her like a younger version of herself. 

We all came inside Jess's room and she called her stylist. We all got ready in her room. 

One by one the stylist came to us did our makeup and hairs. The stylist leave my hairs open, divided from the left side and curling from the ends. When I got to see myself in the mirror, The person in front of me in the reflection was something different. I have wore dresses before but this one was the best from all.