THIRTY ONE

These two days of adventure made me feel all the emotions. Anger, Irritation, Pain, Disappointment, Self Sympathy, Hatred, Cry and only only positive emotion I felt was when i finally felt Mason's arms around me, which was happiness. 

I was inside my room. The room I never knew I would miss so much. Mason have told me to get some rest so I took a long, warm bath. Trust me, best feeling ever. I came out form the bathroom and didn't dry my hair. It felt really good and I was not in mood to dry my hair. 

So i just lay down my bed.  Last two days were so exhausting, Shane's house was suffocating me. and after being laid on this bed, I felt home. 

Someone knocked the door. I didn't know when I fell asleep but my head was paining from the sudden noise.  i got up from my bed lazily and opened the door. Mason and an unfamiliar man was there. 

"How are you feeling?" Mason asked, putting his hand on my cheek. I nodded in assurance that i am fine.

"This is Doc Tanner. He will just make sure you are fine." He said.

"But I am fine. There is no need for check up." i sighed.

"Just let him see. Let me be sure too." 

The doc did his work by checking up my eyes, nerves, tongue and did some test of my heart rate and all the other things. 

"It seems like you have a low blood pressure. Are you not eating well? Mr Williams, I would suggest you make sure of her diet. I will give an injection for now." Doc tanner informed both of us. 

He left after doing his final work, leaving me and Mason alone.

"Well, in last two days i lost my appetite. but now I am feeling really hungry." I told him and he just smiled and left. Probably he will send someone with my food. 

I looked at the time. It was 11 AM, not a time for breakfast or not for a lunch. But I was hungry. 

After a while someone knocked on the door and when I said to come in, Jess was standing there. Behind her, a maid was standing with tray in her hand.

Jess almost ran towards me and engulf me in a long, tight hug. I let her sob on my shoulder and cried with her. 

"Goddd... i missed you. You have no idea how mad we were all in search of you." She said while cleaning tears from her eyes.

"Well, see? I am back now." I grinned like a child. 

i ate my food which she bought for me and we talked about things she wanted to tell me happened in last two days. 

I laughed at something she said about this girl Blaze who was trying to get Vincent, Jess's boyfriend in her panties and how Jess literally made her bow her head in front of both of them and then the door of my room swing opened. Mason was standing there, holding his hand with Rose. They both came inside with both of Mason's parents behind.

I was about to get up from my seat but Mason insisted that i should stay on bed. 

Everyone got settled down around the bed with me being the center for everyone.

"Mason already briefed us on the situation but we would like to hear it from your mouth" Edward said and I nodded. 

I explained everything about how I got kidnapped by Shane and my past relationship with him. How he kept me as hostage, the fact he did not hurt me physically but damaged me emotionally. How my own best friend Alice was involved in it.

Everyone was silent. I could see some kind of rage in everyone's eyes.

"I am sorry. I hurt you all by coming here for spying on Mason but I swear I had no idea Shane was doing this all for his personal revenge until i saw his text which he might have mistakenly mentioned."