FOUR

Mason's POV

I was sleeping and suddenly a ringing sound started and disturbed my sleep. I looked at my alarm clock which was showing 5 in the morning. I got up from bed after switching it off. I went inside the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. After doing my routine I came out from the bathroom and changed into my exercise clothes and looked at the time. 5:30.

After closing my bedroom door behind, I started coming downstairs from the third floor of my mansion.
I came out in the garden and lay down my yoga sheet and starting doing my work. After one hour of yoga, I came inside again and went to my gym room.
At 7:30, I came back into my room and went inside to have a shower.

Coming out from shower, I changed into my blue pants and white shirt underneath my blue coat. I set up my hair and went downstairs to have my breakfast. And I saw that my grandmother was sitting on the dining room already.

"Goodmorning Mason." She greeted.

"Morning Rose. How is your pain now?" I asked.

"It's.. just like before. I'd taken an appointment with an orthopaedic. One of my friends, told me to visit her. She is brilliant. Her words.. not mine." She Chuckled.

My grandmother, Rose is suffering from the knee pain.

"I told you to visit one of the best orthopaedic surgeon in France. I can arrange an appointment with him. You will be alright." I scolded her. She just don't listen to me.

"Ah! Son. It's alright. Let me first visit that doctor. Let's see, what she says. She uses homeopathy treatment. I think I should try that too."

There is no way I can argue further. I took my seat started eating my breakfast. I was about to go when I saw my dad and mom coming downstairs. I ignored them and started making my way outside the house. I have a lot of work to do which is more important to talk them.

I was about to go out when I bumped with something.

"He..hey.. br.. Brother." My sister Jessika greeted me. I just nodded and moved out.

"Charles, I want to meet those clients which were asking for that deal.....yeah those Malaysians... Fix meeting with them at 10.... I'm on the way." I hung up the call after informing my secretary about my plans. Those Malaysians are asking me for drugs. I told them that I was not interested, but then I thought that dealing with new clients will give me more profits. So I wanted to do that now.

I am a Mafia, who is handling a lot of businesses. It took me almost a decade to reach at this stage of my success and I proud of myself for this.

I reached at my work place, which is an underground mansion. On the ground floor its look like an empty junkyard, no one came here on daily basis and if someone wants to come then they can't. I won't let them. It's my place now. My empire.

I came out from the car and walked towards the place. My gaurds following me from behind. I entered inside and Charles came running towards me.

"Good morning sir." He greeted and I nodded.

"Sir, we caught that man who didn't returned our money he borrowed 2 months back. He said he would return it in a month. We warned him after completion of a month but he didn't returned. We kidnapped him." He said and I looked at the time. 9:30. I want myself to be ready for meeting with Malaysian clients. I can't deal with him right now

"Keep him in the torture room. I will deal with him after meeting." I told him move towards lift. I tapped on -3 and wait for it to stop. When it did, I went inside my office after coming outside from lift.