Thirty Four

Emma's POV

"Oh my god, Look at this beauty." Rose gasped after seeing me in my dress. It's family dinner before the wedding will took place tomorrow. Saying I was excited would be an understatement. I was going to get married to Mason Williams, the person I hated, who has now became a great part of my life. Sometimes  I have to tell myself that I actually love this guy. 

I don't know how people can tell that Love happens once a life. I have loved Shane for all my life but after knowing that he was just using me for his own motive make me feel terrible. On the other hand Mason, who I thought was the villain of my life, came into my life with all the shining colours. Now I want to make his life shine by removing every dark side from it.

"Seriously Rose, you never said that too me." Jess made a face and I chuckled. "C'mere," Rose called her on her side and gave a kiss on her forehead, "You are my sweetest girl." She said and Jess came back in her cheery self.

I was wearing a Burgundy cocktail dress, which had a split on my left leg. I decided to leave my hair wavy with middle partition. For the accessories, I wore the pendent that Mason gave me last week and I found some matching earing in a shop yesterday, when I was shopping with Jessica. I wore silver heels matching with my clutch in the hand. 

All over I was ready and Rose went out in her room for some work before we will leave for the restaurant. Jessica left the room too, saying that she will inform the driver that we are ready to go. Mr and Mrs Williams left in their car, Luke will drive Rose and Jessica to the restaurant, Meanwhile I will go with my fiance. 

From Luke, I remembered, he did not come back home after my engagement with Mason. He said he has to go back to college for some important work and will come back on the day of wedding. Thankfully he came for the family dinner. Mason was so happy to see him their. Well I was happy too, my whole family will be together. 

I was just reapplying my lipstick when I heard a knock. I saw Mason standing there. He was wearing a suit with a tie matching my dress. A smile came upon my face after seeing him their.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I just nodded with a big smile. he smiled too.

We came inside his car and he started driving. i noticed that sometimes Mason prefer driving himself instead of letting driver do it. Specially when we are both together.

I noticed while driving Mason kept taking some glances at me. After few minutes he finally said something that I wanted to hear.

"You are looking gorgeous." He looked at me for few seconds before focusing back on the road.

"Thank you. You are not looking bad as well. I love that tie actually." I smirked.  I saw him smiling shyly. Did I just make Mason Williams shy? 

That was enough to make us start a conversation.  There was something going on in my head that I wanted to talk about to Mason but I decided to keep my mouth shut for at least till the dinner. I did not want to ruin all this for all of them. they have been so excited for Mason's wedding from a really long time. 

We reached our destination. I noticed that it was the same restaurant where Mason took me for the first time. This time he did not booked the table on the terrace. It was a room on the third floor. When we entered the room, I saw everyone was already settled down on the dining table. The room was decorated with  flowers of white colour and balloons of red and white. It was beautiful. 

"Look! who finally showed up." Luke chirped in the conversation they were having and everyone looked at us. I heard Mrs. Williams  aweing at us.  I was holding Mason's left arm arm with my right hand. I felt like a rich lady. I have never been to such parties and these people wore these dresses in family dinner. It was so much for me i felt like I was not fitting in.