FIVE

I started taking steps back from him. Forgetting that my food was still half left. Forgetting that I was so away from our home, that I can't go alone back there. Forgetting that Shane was still shouting for me to listen to him, pleading for explaination.

But how can I forget what he said? 

Flashback

We were having our dinner with some little chats. But suddenly I noticed that something is wrong. He looked..... Tensed?

"Is everything okay?" I asked placing my free hand on his. He took that and then stand up. I did the same. He come closer to me.

"You know that I love you." He said cupping my cheeks with his big hands which felt warm on my cold ones.  His little little actions just made butterflies in my stomach to fly restlessly.

"I love you so much that I can't even tell you how much." I said while holding into his wrists then removing his hands from my face so that I can put them on my back and I hugged him.

He hugged me back and sniffled his head in my hair. Oh man, I am so in love with this man.

"Can you prove it?" What is he saying, I took a step back and looked in his eyes to find any humour or something, but his face was serious.

"If I have to, I will surely do that." I said.

"You have to go close to my enemy, just as close as you are with me."

What?

Flashback over.

I felt something wet on my cheeks and slighly swipe my knuckle on it. Yes, i was crying.

Was he started hating me? Was he in love with someone else? Shut up Emma, he just confessed he loves you. How can I even think about it? But he was saying he want me to proof my love for him. I left everything I had, behind just to moving in with him. I waited for him when we were both wanted to achieve our dreams. Hell I lost my virginity with him. What else I can do to proof my love for him?

Shane came near me and and bent down. His one leg fold and second straight backward. He then took my hands in his.

"Please, look at me for once. Please you need to listen to me first. I won't say anything without meaning it. Please atleast one. Just give me a chance to explain myself." I was looking sideways because I don't wanted to look at him but I guess I should listen to him. I can't just predict things in my mind.

"I am listening." I said and looked at him for once. His eyes helding so much of hurt. So much of pain. Same as mine. I looked back at the sea. I can't look in his eyes like that. It make my heart shrink in more.

He took a deep breath before saying his next words.

"There is a new case came into our department. Mason James Williams. He is a criminal. A fucking Mafia. But shows that he's a great business man. He actually is a business man but with fraud. He bought someone else's businesses by cheating. He supplies drugs. Even human trafficking is one of his works." I looked at him in shock. Like I can't believe people like this really exists.

""Why don't you arrested him yet?" I found myself asking this.

"That's the problem Love. We can't arrest him without any proof. We know that he's the culprit. But without any proof there is no chance we can arrest him, we can't prove his guilt in court Without any proof." He answered me slowly. And now everything was getting inside my head. Now I know what exactly he wants from me.

"And you want me to collect those proofs." I thought out loud. Shaking my head in disbelief. New warm tears forming in my eyes.

"Please try to understand, there is no one whom I can trust on with this. Only you can do this for me. They won't Even doubt on you.  I thought about a plan. You will make this out for sure." He assured me.

But I don't know what should I do. I know I love him, I can do anything for him. But... can I do this, for him?

"If I get caught, he will kill me. As you said he's a Mafia, he won't like it if he get to know about me, bieng against him, trying to get him caught." I sobbed.

"Look into my eyes." He demanded and I did. I looked into his eyes which was now helding determination.

"Do you actually think that I would let something happens to you?" He asked, his eyes staring through mines with so much of intensity. Those intense gaze assuring me that he was saying the truth. I trust him I know he won't let anything happen to me.

"I trust you. Tell me the plan." I said with same determination in my self which I found in his eyes. After all he's doing this all for our country. He's a police officer. If he can do anything for our city, then why can't I?

I saw a smile on his lips after listening to my answer.

Let's the game Begin.

_______________________

It's a short chapter According to other one's. But I don't write chapters according to words, but the main thing happening in a chapter.

So I hope you are liking this story so far, but I wanna ask you all that what you think will happen next?

Emma is ready to help Shane. Of course she should, as his girlfriend.

What will happen when they ice will came in contact with fire?

Right, nothing goes right in these situations.

So guys, do follow me on instagram to stay updated about my books. We will do fun there just waiting for you all to join me.

Love

-SR