TEN

I know that it won't end well.

I came back hospital and did my work. I was so tensed that now I have to see him daily.

When the time for the visit arrived again, I was just wishing and praying that somehow I don't get to meet him again. He was so... I don't know. I just don't know why I felt so different. I was so scared at the point that what if he killed me for running into him.

Well that can't be happen.

I just want this mission to be end soon. But as Shane said, I need to win their trust. Even Mason's. But one thing that came into my mind was how can they fell for my goodness?  Can I make them beleive me? How can they trust a noone but a stranger like me?

It's getting on my nerves now.  Did I do somthing wrong by agreeing to Shane for this mission?

Oh man, I need a coffee.

I called my secretory and told her to get me some coffee.

After drinking it, I made my way towards Williams Mansion. The whole way, the pit of nervousness formed in my stomach. I reached there and gaurds open the main gate for me, glaring at the same time. I mentally rolled my eyes and parked my car. I was about to go inside when an another car came from those big gates. I looked at it found that it was a Mercedes Benz of golden pink colour.

It stopped before parking it on the place. A girl looking at her teenage, opened the door of the car and came out. She was looking so furious and angry.

"Who the fuck parked their car on my place?" She barked out and started glaring at the gaurds, they looked pissed. Then I looked at the car, which was mine, it was parked at her place. I slowly made my way towards her.

"It's mine." I said, standing in her side.

"A d who the fuck are you?" She asked raising her brows in annoyance. I noticed her piercing on the right side of nose and at the end of her left eyebrow. She looked badass with her looks.

"Umm... I am Emma. Homeopath doctor, I am here to give a massage to Ms. Williams." I said.

"Just take that car aside. I am not here to listen your ranting." She said. And I nodded before making my way towards  the car and parked it on the other booth. She looked satisfied and parked her own car on her booth.

I was about to go inside when she called me.

"Waitt. Heyy." I turned my face and saw her coming towards me.

"By the way, I am Jessika. Youngest  daughter of this house." She grinned at me like just few minutes ago she was not cursing me.

I smiled and shook her hand which she forwarded before.

"Nice to meet you" I said and then we both started moving inside. 

Thank god he was not there. I quickly made my way towards Rose's room and met her. I did my routine and came back, without running into someone again.

Pheww...  I sat inside my car and came back home.

"Hey sweets" Alice greeted me as soon as she saw me.

"Hey" I gave her a tired smile and she nodded before walking towards the kitchen.

"I am making coffee, for both of us." She smiled.

"Thanks. That was needed." I smiled back. 

After having that coffee, we both talked about our day.

Around 8 PM, after dinner,  I came back in the guest room which was given to me by Alice for my stay and called Shane.

"Hey love." He picked it up on second ring.

"Hi"  a smile automatically made its way towards my lips.
"How was your day?" He asked and I listened some shuffling from his side.

"Day was good, however the meeting was terrific." I answered his question and sighed.

"What happened? Is everything ok?" He asked and the shuffling stopped.

"Yeah, just..." I think I shouldn't tell him about Mason's and my meeting. "Just tired, and nothing else."

" Oh..okay, I think you should have some rest. I was also busy with some of my work actually."

"Yeah. Love you. Take care." I said and hung up.

Don't know why, my heart said that I shouldn't tell him about that. I mean c'mon, I just ran into him, and thank god I didn't fell. Otherwise, I might have still rubbing my ass.

I took off my clothes and changed into my PJs.

Let's sleep, who knows if I would be getting it tomorrow or not?

_____________________________

Double updates, coz these two chapters are short according to other one's so I published both of them. I was about to combine them but I am so lazy to do that and it's my first draft. If I started doing any kind of editing now, I know I would end up editing it completely which would not be satisfactory to both of us the writer and you readers. So let's wait to complete this first.

.

Stay happy stay safe.

Lastly follow me on instagram as
@/ i__dream_out_loud

Suhani Rathore is also mention as my name there.

Love

-SR