TWENTY FOUR

"By the way Emma. Maybe I can give you a suggestion." Alice said and I asked her what.

"You try to seduce Mason." 

"What the hell are you saying?" I yelled and noticed few glares on my way. I cleared my throat nervously. 

"Emma, See, Once he started feeling for you, you can ask him about his secrets or anything." She said and I think about it. That was not a bad idea. But...

"But I have never done something like that. From my teenage I was fixed on only one man. This all just so difficult for me." When I said this I felt some nervousness on her face but I let it go.

"Well If you don't know, then let me tell you darling that there is always a first time." she smirked as if remembering about something.

"I will think about it"

Alice and I both were talking about other thing and Jess also joined us after a while. I wanted to have some drink so I excused myself and turned around.  A waiter was coming on our way with a tray filled with drinks. He bumped with me and all the drinks spill over my dress, spoiling it.

"Emma are you alright?" Jess came rushing towards me, checking up on my dress.

"Yeah..umm.. yeah I am alright. Let me go in my room and fix this." I said and she nodded. I heard her scolding that staff boy on my way to the stairs.

I entered inside the room and went inside the washroom. After cleaning up my dress and used hair dryer to dry my now damp dress.

When I felt satisfied from my work which took me almost 10 minutes, I came out of the washroom. The first thing I saw in front of me was someone whom I was not expecting.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I yelled on the same person whom I met on the drink court. I thought after listening to my threat he must have got some senses of staying away from me.

"You thought your little ear shot would effect me?" He laughed like he heard a best joke in the world. But the laugh was as evil as he was.

"oh c'mon, Williams would be here any minute if I don't go downstairs in few more minutes. And then You can make any nonsense excuse of being here in my room." I tried my best to compose my self, but deep inside I was scared.

"Oh please, Stop with this shit. You know that you are beautiful, SO fucking gorgeous." Saying this he instantly woke up and came near me. I backed off as much away from him as I can.

"Why going away from me dear. I won't hurt you. Or Maybe I would."  he smirked and I wanted to slap it away from his face. 

"Do... don't come near me. I will shout." I said and took an another step away from him and he did the same and step towards me.

"Why? Where did that all threats and attitude go?" He mocked and I took a step back again and my back hit the wall. He took a chance and stood before me, putting his both hands on wall, caging me.

"Believe me, Let's ran away. I can make you more happier than Mason. Look, Am I not that handsome?" He said and that's when I noticed his appearance. 

He had long hairs which were tied behind in a pony. His one eyebrow was pierced with a metal accessory on it. He smirked at me showcasing his dimple with 5 o'clock shadow look. he was good looking But nothing in front of Mason. 

"Fuck of you asshole. And stay away from me." I spat and pushed him with as much strength I had. He moved a little and that was enough for me to run. I ran towards the door but he got a hold on my hand and dragged me inside. I shouted at the top of my lungs which I knew noone would listen with music blaring in the hall. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me.