Seven Deadly Sins Girls Headcanons

Start from the beginning

She loves cuddles surprisingly, but she's more affectionate when the two of you are alone.

Dates with Nerobasta are the two of you at her house with her doing the cooking.

If someone flirts with you, she'll shuffle her feet shyly and let you handle the situation yourself.

All in all a very sweet girlfriend.

~Elizabeth~

Homegirl loves it when you hug her.

She IMMEDIATELY introduces you to her family.

Margaret's pretty chill when you meet her for the first time.

Veronica on the other hand... She'll threaten you to no end about if you hurt her younger sister, she'll kill you.

Elizabeth loves PDA, and will hug and kiss you everywhere the two of you go.

If someone flirts with you, she'll politely tell the person that she's dating you.

Dates with her are usually her asking you what you want to do but if you ask her what she wants to do, then dates will be the two of you having a picnic.

She'll blush if you ever compliment her.

All in all loving and affectionate.

~Guila~

She's actually pretty insecure about her relationship with you.

Please remind her you love her, she needs it every now and then.

Dates with her are the two of you going to a restaurant instead of staying home.

If someone flirts with you though, she'll step in and glare at the person until they back off and then she'll kiss you on the cheek.

Guila doesn't really do PDA because she's pretty shy about that kind of stuff.

She loves it when you do her hair for her.

She gets flustered whenever you give her pointers during training.

All in all shy but loving.

~Matrona~

This giant loves it when you check on her from time to time.

She's really into PDA, and shows everyone in the giant race that you're HER'S alone.

When she introduces you to Diane, the two of you become friends INSTANTLY.

Dates with Matrona are her cooking for you at her place.

She blushes whenever you stand up for her if she's getting insulted.

If someone flirts with you, she steps in and tells them that you're already dating her and that they should back off.

All in all protective but loving and sweet.

~Jericho~

She's really insecure, so please tell her you love her when you can.

Dates with her are the two of you over at your place with both of you cooking because she hates being useless.

If someone flirts with you, she gets defensive and steps in if you don't get the hint to make the person stop.

"I could have lost you (Y/N)! Why didn't you stop them?"

When she introduced you to Gustav, she told you that he was also a Holy Knight.

Jericho's brother smirked at you, proving that you had a reason to fear him.

She gets soooo flustered whenever you hold her hand or help her in training.

~Gherade~

She loves it when you give her affection, and also loves it when you step in and protect her.

Dates with Gherade are the two of you having a picnic near a lake or river.

She loves hugs and kisses.

She's ok with any type of PDA, she loves affection.

When she introduced you to Gloxinia, you had already heard of him and you were TERRIFIED of him.

Tbh I'd like to think that he was slightly jealous of his sister getting a (S/O) before him.

He will show you Basquias, and what it can do to you if you hurt or leave his sister.

If someone flirts with you, there's a 50/50 chance that she'll step in or intervene.

All in all loves you.

~Gelda~

She's EXTREMELY shy when it comes to compliments.

Gelda usually saves affection for when the two of you are alone.

When she introduced you to Izraf and Ren, you were already Terrified of the two, now you were scared out of your mind.

If someone flirts with you, they better be ready to be cremated in literally less than 2 seconds.

Dates with Gelda are usually at the castle because Izraf probably will never trust you ever.

She loves close contact, but only in private settings.

Gelda doesn't show PDA ever, so please don't push her to show any.

All in all shy but loving.

~Margaret~

Margaret is very open to affection wherever the two of you are.

I imagine her being Denzel's favorite niece, so when you met the Liones family, you also probably met him.

Denzel looked at you in the eyes after he had met you and told you that he'd kill you himself if you ever hurt Margaret.

when you met Veronica, she was the same way, but she eventually sees that you won't leave her sister, so she's ok with you.

Dates with Margaret are usually on castle grounds only because there's a private royal garden that only royalty gets to see and it's perfect for picnics because the glass is soundproof.

Margaret loves it when you hold her hand, so she loves PDA of any kind.

All in all a loving girlfriend.

~Veronica~

This woman will fight to keep you with her.

Veronica is pretty caring, but in her own way because she tries to keep up that aggressive leader vibe that she's got.

She loves PDA though, so please give her love.

Don't push her too far though, she gets pretty reserved after that.

when you met the royal family, you were terrified of Bartra already, but you quickly found out that he was a sweet and caring father.

You got along the best with Elizabeth for some odd reason and quickly grew to like the Sins as well.

When Margaret was possessed by Ludociel, Veronica looked to you for comfort, and you gladly gave it to her.

Dates with Veronica are you watching her spar with any Holy Knight that tries to fight her.

All in all kind of closed off but loving all the same.