Hotel Scene [NSFW]

Start from the beginning

I felt the tip of his shaft enter, I squirmed slightly- the unfamiliar feeling was odd, it felt good I wasn't used to it.

After what felt like forever, he stopped his movements and said-
"Alright I'm gonna start moving,is that okay?"

"Yeah it's okay."

Soon, the sound of the TV didn't overlap the sound of our moans and noises- we were being louder than expected.

It hadn't been long before Brian started moving more quickly- even after I requested rougher movements he began doing his own thing.

His body hovered mine,my arms were hooked underneath his arms and were gripping his back tightly- I was trying my best to keep my legs apart but the pleasure was causing my hips to buck.

I let out a heartfilled moan, I wasn't exactly close yet but I was getting there- I could feel it.

"Ngh, fuck you feel so good-" he mutters, I love the small whimpers he'd let out occasionally- I kinda wish he was being louder.

Brian got irritated by the TV and ending up grabbing the remote and shutting it off, now we had to make sure we were quiet- but it was hard with Brian basically pounding into me.

The bed didn't creak but it did move back and forth slightly.

"Bria-Brian I'm close." I mumbled, he then pulled out and quickly says.

"Turn around-"

Obeying him, I did so- he pushed down my back while my ass was high in the air. My face was pushed against the pillows by his hand as he continued his work on me, his other hand had a tight grip around my waist.

"Fuck-" He moans out loud, mine were now muffled due to the pillow but I tried my best to make sure he heard me.

I groan as he continued to pound into me, my feet squirmed around and my hands tightly gripped the blankets and sheets.

"Oh god don't stop." I was getting close again, and I'm pretty sure Brian was too- I felt him pulsing inside of me.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum-I'm gonna cum." I called out, my moans getting louder and quicker.

As seconds went by, the pleasure got more and more intense- I could feel pressure within my abdomen.

"Me too." He says.

My legs shook and I was sweating, like a lot- good thing I wasn't the only one I could see sweat basically dripping off Brian.

He leaned down once more and kissed my back a few times as I was about to finish, once again the ball bursts and I loudly moaned out Brian's name.

My moans didn't seem to beat the long moan he let out when he finished, I smiled and turned my head around to see him. His hand left the tangled mess of my hair and he slight leaned his head back while panting.

He moved back and forth a few more times before taking himself completely out, now the only sounds were our heavy breathing and the crickets outside.

I turned myself completely around- reached up and grabbed Brian's face, then pulled it to mine.

I just wanted to kiss him a few more times before I fall asleep.

"You feeling okay, how was that?" He says in between kisses.

"It felt good, I feel bad for the people next door though."

He chuckles then hesitantly speaks;
"I've never done it with someone before-"

"Neither have I- it's okay. But hey, now we have."

Brian layed down beside me, and we both stared at the ceiling as we talked- after sometime I took the liberty of just laying my head underneath his arm and against his chest.
He immediately returned the affection by pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around me.

"Ahh- I could get used to this!" He exclaims, chuckling.

:) ❤️
.
.
.

Important information ⬇️

Y'all this is my first ever NSFW thing EVER. So I am so sorry if it's terrible, obviously I'll make these extra scenes for characters that are of age (18 and over) so no Jeff, Ben, Toby, and other underage characters.
Not completely sure how the aging works in the creepypasta business but they were teenagers when they turned so- I just wanna take precaution just in case y'know!

I DO age them up in my books but only to make it so they're adults and that's it- I do not condone lewding minors even if they're fictional or not and I hope you do not condone as well-!

If you have any questions,concerns,or anything at all-! Feel free to leave a comment or tell me privately and I'll respond as fast as I can!

Thank you for reading-!

Also- if people are interested,the first chapter to the Eyeless Jack comic series is ALMOST completed-! I'll be posting it on WEBTOON so I'll keep y'all posted!