Tape 3

One of the men was disturbed by what happened with Ethan, but the other one seemed ruthless and cruel.
He screamed at Ethan to shut up or he'll end up like his father, I covered his ears again and yelled at the man for saying such things to a kid.

Ethan eventually fell asleep in my arms,his slow calm breathing was relieving to hear.
The man with the hoodie stood infront of me and watched me as I cradled Ethan. I was getting nervous that he was gonna do something drastic, my finger curled into Ethan to get a better grip on him just in case.

"We can't keep him." The hooded man spoke.

I froze, I lifted my head and said.
"You lay one finger on this kid and there will be hell to pay."

I hate to admit it but if they took Ethan there would be very little I could do, I could yell and try to grab him but that would lead to me getting hurt or killed.

The man with the hood sat down next to me, I started to shake and worry that he was gonna try and get Ethan away from me.

"I won't take him, but he will." The man pointed to the masked man, who seemed to be having a tantrum. He was yelling gibberish and throwing anything he could around.

"He'll have to kill me first." I muttered, squinting at the masked man.

"I can't stop him if he hurts you, I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to." The man said, he shifted to get closer to me.

I noticed this and moved the other way to get away from him.

Ethan mumbled in his sleep.

I started to slowly cradle him, hoping he'd stay asleep.
The masked man continued to scream and lash out, I felt Ethans hand grip my shirt and pull himself upwards towards my head.

"Auntie.." he mumbled sleepily.

"Shh Ethan, go back to sleep. You're alright." I said, pulling him into a hug.

He hummed in response and I rested my head ontop of his, I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

⚠️Warning next scene will contain disturbing content, please skip until you see this sign ( ^ )
You have been warned⚠️

Suddenly Ethan was ripped from my arms.
"No!" I cried out.

I tried getting up but the guy with the hood pulled me back down, he held me down so hard that I could only move my legs, I kicked them around trying to get free even a little bit.
The masked man had pushed Ethan to the ground, and was yelling at him violently.

"It would be better if you didn't look at it." The hooded man said calmly.

"Auntie!" Ethan cried.

"Go Ethan,run!" I yelled.

Before Ethan could do anything the masked man shoved Ethan's face against the ground with his hand and let his palm rest on his face, his other hand was raised up high.

I couldn't see what he held though, tears filled my eyes and I couldn't use my hands to wipe them away.

I did what the hooded man told me to do and let my head hang low as the sounds of grunts and thudding could be heard, it was minutes before it stopped.

(^)

"Get up.." the masked man said.

I was pulled up by the hooded man, then gently pushed to infront of him. I didn't want to look up because I knew if I did I'd look at Ethan.

"Look at me." The masked man said.

I didn't look up.

"I said look at me!" I flinched at his loud voice, my breathing got quick and my heart was in pain with how badly it was pounding against my chest.

I whimpered as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked it towards his face.

" tell us where the SD card is." He growled.

"No.." I said.

"I'm warning you now lady, tell us or we'll make your life a living hell." He threatened.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance.." he muttered.

I didn't know what to say, I'm sure their gonna kill me if I tell them or not. But either way I'm definitely not gonna tell them where it is.

"Fine.." I mumbled, I narrowed my eyes and sighed.

He let go of my hair, and let his hands fall to his side.

"I...flushed it down the toilet, after watching it I got scared and-" I was interrupted.

"You watched them!" The hooded man asked.

I nodded.

They both looked at each other and then back at me, I was confused.

"And you felt fine after watching them, did you feel like someone was watching you or anything like that?" The hooded man asked.

I shook my head.

"Tim.." the hooded man whimpered and made head motions towards the door.

Where they gonna leave?

"If we take her, we'll be in big trouble. But, she didn't get it after watching it.." Tim said back to the hooded man.

"We have to take her, she could be..you know." The hooded man spoke softly.

"We need that SD card." Tim said.

"Right, we can always come back to find it." The hooded man sighed and scratched his the back of his neck.

"Fucking hell-alright,let's go." Tim said walking past the hooded man.

When Tim left, the hooded man quickly made 'come here' motions with his hands and waited for me to catch up with him.

I didn't mean to but I ended up staring at him for a long time while we walked, he turned his head and caught me.

"S-sorry, I was just.. um." I couldn't find the right words.

"It's alright, if it's the mask you're wondering about then just don't mind it." He reassured.

I nodded and continued to keep to myself.

"So, what's your name anyway?" He asked kinda quietly.

" uh.." I didn't wanna answer him.

"Say it." He demands suddenly, I nervous said;

"Y/n- it's Y/n." I muttered, he then nodded and hummed.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~sorry for the long wait, I've been working on the EJ comic AND Jeff The Killer story.

If you see any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, please call it out so I can fix it.
Thank youuu

Out~ 👌💕