Tape 10

Letting Hoodie touch whatever I had in my house, I let him get distracted with my belongings.

While he took long looks at paintings, trophies, photos and awards I searched for a weapon that would cause a lot of damage to him.

I believe I have my phone upstairs, I can either hurt him severely and call the police or I can secretly call the police and stall him until then. Though he might take me hostage if the police show up, he might even catch me calling the police.

I have to choose quickly, I don't have much time. The tension in the air was thick, my anxiety built up and it felt hard to breathe.

With a knot in my throat, I turned around. There sat that metal poker that I use for my fire place.
That can work.

Nervously, I inched my way closer and closer to it. Not wanting to catch his attention, when my hand reached out and almost grabbed it Hoodie spoke. Causing me to retreat my hand and look his way.

"How was your childhood, from these pictures it looks as if you lived your best life."

"I had an amazing childhood, but of course at age 15 my parents had gotten divorced. My mother had a mental illness." I say, he continued to glance at the memories and resumed the conversation.

"What did she have?"

I never talked about these things with other people, I never shared my personal life. I didn't want to tell him, but I have to. To keep him distracted until I can get my hands on the poker.

"Bipolar disorder, sh-she would slam things, break glass, throw things. My father couldn't take it anymore, and so he left."

I felt my finger tips touch the handle of the cold rod.

"That's unfortunate, I know someone who has that same illness. Did your father still want you and your brother around her?"

My heart sank when he mentioned my brother, the anger inside of me began building up.

"He didn't, he tried to get her into a ward to help her. Bu-but she ended up getting worse."

I had my hand fully gripped around it now, all I have to do is take it from the hook carefully and then I'm good.

"Is she still alive?" He places down a picture of me and my brother at a football game and decides to grab at an old picture of my mother and fathers wedding ceremony.

"No, when I was 17 she got into a car crash with my oldest brother- Nate. They both died." I mumble, the tip of the poker almost touched the floor.

I held it up and quietly got ready to strike, with it behind my head and with both hands on the handle. I took a step closer to him.

"Did you live with you father?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed in response.

Another second went by before Hoodie placed the framed picture down, with a hard swing I struck his side.
He fell to the floor with a hard thud and I took a hit at his head.

I had already noticed blood spilling from the deep wound in his face, I quickly dropped the weapon and bolted my way up the stairs.

Running into my room, I frantically searched for my phone and car keys. Throwing things around, I had found my keys in my dresser but now I have to find my phone.

Moving to my bed, I took the blankets and shook it. Waiting for the noise of my phone hitting the floor, but it never came.

Frustrated and scared, I took off anyway. I can probably make it to the police station with my car.

Pushing my weight down the stairs, I unlocked the front door, there sat the deceased bodies of my nephew and brother.
Jumping over them, I couldn't dare look back at them.

I need to get help.

Pressing the unlock button on my car keys, the lights lit up and it beeped.
Opening the door, I sat in my seat and quickly closed it, I locked all the doors before turning on the car.

My hands were shaking so much as I went to put the keys in, the fell out of my hands and down to my bare feet, I grabbed them.

Plugging them in and twisting them, the car started. The radio began to blast and I immediately turned it off.

Bloodied hand prints were laced on my window.

"Shit.." I mumble to myself, I put the vehicle in reverse and backed out of my driveway.

Turning the car, my hopes for surviving are thriving right now. I can't believe I made it this far, for so long I thought I was gonna die.

Stomping on the petal, I began to leave.

I sighed in relief, reaching over and grabbed the seat buckle. I buckled myself in.

"You did it." I said to myself.

"Hahaha you did it!" I laughed, hopping in my seat.

"You managed to get away from two murderers, holy shit."

As nothing but trees past by, I noticed a figure passing by as well. Keeping my eyes on it until it was out of sight, but when I looked ahead of me a scaringly tall- what looked like a faceless man stood in front of my car.

He reached out his finger and then before I could stop my car he swiped, as if he had control of my car.
I watched as my car tumbled down the hill and hit multiple trees while going down, my head hitting the steering wheel and the glass of my front windshield shattering.

It wasn't long before everything came to a stop, once I opened my eyes, I realized I was upside down.

Even more panic came over my body when I noticed that thing standing at the top of the hill, staring at me.

Attempting to release myself from the vehicle, I went to lean over and unbuckle myself, as I did I had noticed that cut were scattered about on my body, but I couldn't exactly feel it.

I'm probably in shock right now.

That's when the air suddenly became an overwhelmingly hot temperature, the air was hard to handle. I felt like fainting.

That's when I heard crackling.

Fire..

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~hope everyone is doing okay with the coronavirus going around!

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡