Hotel Scene [NSFW]

This is basically the hotel scene with you and Brian but instead of you saying no you said yes!
Reminder: I am a whole ass virgin I have almost no experience so I apologize if things are awkward or off-!

This will contain sexual content and people being under the influence of alcohol.

So-Enjoy!

"Uh-do you want to keep going?" Brian asked all nervous,cheeks flushed with a shade of pink.

"We can go to sleep if you want, I know it's late."

Debating in my head,my drunken and sober self would love to relief my stress by doing this so- I nodded my head.

He smiles and quickly leans down to me,kissing my lips- rather roughly I kissed back, just the feeling of his mouth against mine was making me more eager.

I moaned into his mouth, he then pulls back and places his head against mine. I heard him swiftly unzip his pants, his quick and hot breathes hitting my face.

After he had taken off his pants,he was now tugging on mine- I slid them off completely, leaving me only in a bra and underwear.
Brian's hands softly traveled down my body,his fingertips sliding over my stomach and down to my thighs.

His lips attacked my inner thighs,biting at the sensitive skin- I layed my head back onto the pillows and let out a small groan.

"Can i?" He asks,I already knew what he was referring to so I nodded my head and hummed.

Almost immediately,my panties were pulled off me- thrown to the rest of the clothes piled on the floor.
Brian takes my legs and pushes them back, holding them still as he went to work- the feeling of his tongue against my clit sent pleasure straight up my body.

My hands instinctively gripped his hair, I muffled my moans and let out small whimpers instead- all that changed when he began to pick up the pace and his movements became more aggressive.

"Fuck." I huffed, my breathing was fast- the pleasure of this was beginning to get overwhelming.

As if something had burst, a huge shock of pleasure and satisfaction went through my body- I tightly pulled at his hair and heaved out deep moans.

As my toes began to curl, Brian seemed to notice I was getting close- he lifted up his head and replaced his tongue with his fingers, gently shoving them in and then roughly pumping them back and forth.

He leaned over and met my gaze, my hands now against his back-he moans softly then attacks my neck- biting and sucking on my skin.

"-fuck, I'm gonna cum." I let out a whimper as the pace got rougher- the ball tightening in my abdomen finally exploding. Releasing all over his fingers.

He then kissed my lips a few times before sitting back up.

"How are you feeling?" He questions in a low whisper.

Letting out a long sigh I said;
"Good."

"You ready?" He shifts himself in between my legs, I felt his soft touch once again against my skin- not wanting to keep him waiting long, I nodded my head.

"Okay- just relax,alright?"

My hands freely layed upon the bedsheets, my hair was sprawled out around me and my body was tingling- I couldn't even think straight during this, my head was clouded.