Tape 7

"Did he make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked, I was assuming he was implying Tim.

"Why does it matter." I said blandly, I didn't want to start small talk.
I wanted silence.

"I just want to know, do I make you uncomfortable?" He seemed so intrigued with my feelings, especially towards him.

"Again,why does it matter. Stop asking weird questions." I narrowed my eyes, this is awkward.

"Why can't you just answer me." He harshly asked, I growled and said.

"Leave me alone!" I shifted the knife and it switched out, the blade almost touched his chest.

"Okay,okay." He backed off, I scoffed and retrieved the knife back into my pocket.

"I don't wanna talk unless I hear you say you're bringing me back home." I spat.

He sighed, fiddling with his hands. He had kept his mask off for awhile, his facial expressions stayed almost the same the entire time.

Even when I threatened him a second ago.

The temperature suddenly changed in the air, I gasped slightly. It was freezing.
I placed my hands on my arms and rubbed them, it's the middle of summer. Why is it suddenly feeling like winter?

"We're almost here." He mumbles.

"What's with the coldness?" I asked.

My breath showed in the air, my body was shaking as well. It's like winter had taken over.

"What coldness?" He asks, I raised an eyebrow.

"It suddenly went from hot to cold in seconds.." I muttered.

"Oh,It's must be because we crossed a barrier." He says, looking up into the clear sky.

" a barrier?" I ask.

"Yes, we just entered a dangerous place." He mumbled, taking steps forward.

I followed as I continued to rub my arms in a hope for more warmth, a dangerous place? What does he mean by that?

My gaze started to wonder, soon I was looking at the ground. I stomped on leaves, they seemed almost frozen in place.

"Jesus.." I mumbled.

Rubbing my fingers together, I realized they basically felt numb. I looked up at Hoodie and spoke.

"I-I think I need..um, I think I your hoodie.." I muttered, not wanting to admit it but also not wanting frost bite.

"It's that cold?" He asks, pulling the fabric above his head and holding it out to me.

I nodded as I grabbed it and slid it over my body, it reached down to my hips.

It wasn't exactly the best for warmth but it was better than nothing.

"Are we almost there?.." I ask.

"We are believe it or not."

His voice didn't seem right anymore, I couldn't explain it but it made me feel dizzy and nauseous to hear.
I shook my head, it must be because of the sudden temperature change.

My body shivered and I sighed, I was still too cold.

This hoodie only helped a small amount, of course I am a bit grateful he actually gave me the thing. I looked down at he sleeves, it was a stained?

I held it to my nose, it had to smell. It must be old then.

"W-what is this?" I ask, holding the red stain out to him.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asks.

Well,yeah?

"Yes,tell me." I stated.

He paused for a moment, I was getting nervous with every silent second went by.

"It's blood.." he mutters.

"What!" I yelled,now trying to hold it away from me.

"B-blood!" I shouted.

"Hey shush,we can't be too loud." He says,covering his mouth with his finger.

"Do you not wash it! What's the matter with you!" I yelled.

"Y/n be quiet!" He whisper yelled.

"UHG this is so disgusting and sooo unsanitary!" I groaned in disgust.

"Do you even own a washing mac-" my mouth was covered by his hand.

"I said,by quiet. We can be killed out here." He growls.

I furrow my eyebrows, I shake my head trying to get his hand off my mouth. I don't like him touching me and being so close.

"Ok ok,get off me." I say,pushing his hand down.

"Then shhh." He says.

I roll my eyes, and I nodded.

"C'mon then." He continued to walk,and I followed.

I was getting sick of everything now, walking,looking,breathing.

"Wait,stop." He holds out his hand,to stop me from moving.

"What this time? You heard birds chirp?" I joke.

"Rake..." I heard him mumble.

"What?" I ask,I wanted him to speak louder.

"Get down." He pushes me to the ground,I grunt as my back gets roughly shoved into the dirt.
"Uhg,what the hell." I mumble.

"Keep.quiet." He threatens.

I sighed.

I heard a high pitched scream-no,howl.

I covered my ears, it was so loud that it hurt to listen to it.

The nauseous had became much worse than before,I could feel it in my throat. I tried holding it back.

I crawled over to behind a tree, Hoodie didn't know what I was doing. I held my hand out like he did to me when he tried crawling to me.

The puke came up from my throat and a bit through my nose, i coughed and hacked it as kept coming.

Eventually it came to a complete stop, I spit out the sour taste in my mouth.

I noticed the howling stopped.

I turned to Hoodie,wiping at my mouth.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Oh yeah I puke at least 4 times a day.." I growl.

"Okay,no need for sarcasm."

"Shut it"

"Why are you so rude."

"Rude? Rude! Really?"

"Yeah rude! Be grateful I haven't let that thing kill you!"

"Oh please! I'd love for that thing to kill me,it's better than being near you!"

"Stop talking to me!"

"I'll be more than happy to!"

I crossed my arms and turned away from him, I can't believe I'm arguing with an idiot.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~sorry for the long wait, chapters are gonna be a bit short now. I haven't got much time to do stuff anymore.

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡