Tape 12

Trigger warning: suicide suggestion, mention of sexual assault

Cautiously slipping my bare leg into the steaming water, I didn't hesitate while pushing the rest of my body inside of the bathtub. The cloud like bubbles stuck to my skin, they scented of a sweet fruit.

Sighing as the satisfactory of the heat took over my body, I leaned my head back against the bathroom wall.

It has been three weeks since that car accident.

Raising my knee so the water circulates around it, I traced the brutal scar that clearly stuck out of my skin. I remember when I first noticed this, it wasn't until hours after the accident and when Hoodie had dragged me to this place.

He stitched it up though, I had many others. Including deep wounds on my back, side, and arms. My knee was actually supposed to be wrapped in gauze and training tape but since I'm in the bath I took them off.

I moved my knee back under the water, putting my head back against the cold wall. I slipped myself slowly into the hot water, only letting the bottom half of my head remain in the water. My nose was free, so I could breath.

My hair was tied up high so it wouldn't get wet, I had already taken a shower yesterday so there was no need to wash it again- maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning.

When the door opened, I didn't move- my body was already hidden beneath the bubbles. Fully covered.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in the bath." Hoodie says, still walking in and opening the small cabinet door underneath the sink.

Grabbing a few supplies, he sighed and hesitated to leave.

Before closing the door, he spoke his clouded mind.
"You have to speak to me sometime Y/n, you can't ignore me forever."

He shut the door, leaving me to the sweet silence of the room. To him silence was bitter, that's why he hates being ignored- that's why I'm still ignoring him.

The actual reason I was refusing to speak to him was because last week he did something to me that wasn't exactly a healthy thing to do to a person.

He didn't force sex on me, but if I hadn't shouted at him and broke multiple things it probably would've escalated to that.

I was sleeping in the bedroom by myself,I don't allow Hoodie to sleep in there with me- he sleeps on the couch. He knows that.
But, that night while I was sleeping he snuck into the room and proceeded to climb into bed with me, I remember feeling his cold hands wrap around my body. Stopping all the heat radiating off my body and replaced it with fear.

I pushed him off the bed and immediately started yelling at him, cursing at him, throwing things at him. Whatever I could to get my point across.

I wasn't exactly sure what his intention was, wether it was sexual or pure curiosity- I didn't care for the explanation, from that day on to today I hadn't said a word to him.

He constantly tries to explain his reasoning behind it but I wouldn't listen, I would simply walk away or lock myself in a room.

The more time he keeps me with him, the more I want to take myself out of this world myself. It was a rather irrational decision but it's probably the only way I can leave him.

Pushing that graphic image out of my head, I closed my eyes. I'm exhausted, I didn't do much today but mentally I'm worn down.

So much has happened and I don't know how to handle it, there's no way to handle it. I'm not gonna talk to him-especially about my feelings.

When the door opened once again, I furrowed my eyebrows deeply, showing how frustrated I was that Hoodie decided to come back in.
The sound of the door closing gave me some relief, he probably just went to put back those supplies.

I opened my eyes, then immediately yelped and my body jerked.

He was sitting right in front of the bathtub, his grey t-shirt resting peacefully against his body, he looked as miserable as I did, dark bags under his eyelids, tired filled eyes.

He sighed.

"It's lonely out there." He mumbles, fidgeting with his sweatpants strings, twirling them around and making loops.

"I know you're not gonna talk to me but I just wanted to talk." He says, keeping his head down and eyes focused on the floor.

Even though I didn't want to listen, I had no choice. Without saying a word, I lifted my head from under the water and bringing my knees to my chest. Letting my head rest against them, my eyes met his.

"Okay." He whispers to himself.

"Well first, I just want to explain what happened-" He pauses, as if he was waiting for a reaction from me. He then puts his head back down.

" I didn't intend anything bad, I just- I had an extremely bad night that night. And- And I needed comforting, I just thought that maybe you wouldn't mind." He huffs out the words like they were painful for him to say.

"But I was wrong and I apologize for that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or scared. Just- please, please talk to me again."
He begs, lifting up his head again.

I just blinked at him, water dripping from the lower half of my face. I wasn't sure if I wanted to break the streak or not, am I willing to forgive him?
I mean I can talk to him but I won't forgive him.

A few moments went by with me thinking of my final decision.I could see the anticipation on his face already.

"Get my clothes."I mumble, wanting to leave the bathtub and get dressed now, he smiled and shot up.

"Will do." He said, opening the door and quickly making his way to the laundry room and retrieving my clothes like I had told him to.

He then came back and placed them on the small shelf in the corner of the room. Before he closed the door he stopped and said.

"Thank you."

He then closed the door.

Reaching my hand down, and pulled the drain lid from the drain. The water began to disappear, I stood up completely and stepped out of the tub.

Grabbing the light blue towel from the hook, I wrapped it around my body.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~gonna be updating this little puppy way more often, this book is only gonna be 20 chapters :)) but don't worry, I'll make it worth your while.

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡