Tape 11

Panicking and throwing my arms around, desperately attempting to free myself. Nothing happened, I reach under and unbuckled myself but nothing helped.

"Goddamn it!" I shouted, the heat got stronger. My skin felt so dry, soon it turned into pain.

I reached over and grabbed my car keys, pressing the unlock button. I was expecting the small beep it let out but it was silence.

Throwing my now useless keys away from me, I moved my body away from the view of the hill. I needed to climb to the other side, my body felt like it weighed three times more than my actual weight.

Dragging my feet from under the crushed metal, I found myself in the next seat over. All my energy seemed to leave once I found a way out, my sweaty fingers gripped the small pole that indicated it was locked or unlocked.

All this sweat was making it hard to pull up, I found myself constantly wiping my hands against my shirt but it was useless.

So I laid myself back and began kicking at the window, at first I didn't work- but after a few more solid hits. It began to crack, the fire got stronger and I felt myself almost lose consciousness.

Once the glass shattered and I was able to crawl out, I felt glass pierce my skin. Fresh air replaced the humid atmosphere I was struggling to live in.
Gripping at the grass below me, I picked myself up.

Can I run? What if I faint?

Taking small steps, those tiny steps turned into larger ones- and that turned into me full on sprinting my way away from the situation.

Of course my shortness of breath got the best of me, I needed a break. But I was terrified of being captured once again, I did all this to get away and if it all backfires- my life might be completely over.

I threw myself down, curling into a ball. Hiding away behind trees and bushes, I needed to calm down and slow down my heart rate before I can run again.

What was that thing standing at the top of the hill when my car crashed, it looked familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Crunch

Snap

I gasped, anxiety filled- I picked up my head and scrambled to stand up. Unfortunately that same face appeared in-front of me, only disfigured and bloodied.

He put his hand over my mouth and pushed me down with him, him ontop of me. I whimpered and started to kick around, that's when he leaned down and said.

"Unless you want to be eaten, I'd suggest you shut it."

That's when I stopped all my movements, I felt blood drip on my forehead, it traveled down the side of my head. Leaving a trail.

"You think I would let you get away so easily?" He asks, showing a small smile on his lips.

"Not in a million years." He adds.

He pauses, then says.
"I will say, you are rather smart to use my rather crud feelings I have for you- against me."

His hand remains tightly sealed against my mouth.

"Now I know where we stand." He growls.

"But, if I'm being honest. I can't stay mad at you for long, it's not something I can hold against you- Besides~" he rolls out the S before leaning closer and saying.

"That just means you own me something."

Taking a closer look at his wound, it was rather deep. A long rigid slip down from the top of his eyebrow to just below his eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't use that eye anymore, that just means he'll lose some of his sight.
Easier for me to escape.

"Did you miss me?" He asks rather excited, I can only imagine him like a dog. Begging for the right answer.

"You did right? That's why you're staring." His voice got a bit higher, he sounded so amused even though I didn't say a word.

"Ahh, I knew it." He hums.

"You must've been pretty scared without me, right?"

"I'm just glad I found you before they did, I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever let something happen to you. You're my everything."

He's acting like he's known me my whole life..

"Im gonna release your mouth, I want you to say something." He mumbles, I felt the tightness grip of his hand slowly fade away until his hand had disappeared.

He raised his eyebrows, waiting for my response.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled, shoving him with all the strength I had left in my body. Watching him fall backwards, I threw myself up and began running.

Only for him to take me from behind and restraint me once again, he held me. His legs crossing over me and blocking my exit, his arms wrapped around me and a hand once again blocking my choice to speak.

"You really refuse to give up, huh?"

With a low chuckle he mutters

"Well listen here kitten."

I cringed at the rather misleading nickname, when I felt his mouth very close to my ear I began thrashing around- attempting to get myself free.

But he held me almost completely still.

"You're never leaving."

That uncontrollable knot began forming in my throat, I wanted to scream and cry. Why can't eve thing just freeze, I want to be able to calm down and think.
Everything is happening so fast, I just want the time to stop completely.

Hoodie noticed how stiff I was and peered over my shoulder to see my face.

"What's the matter?" He asks, placing his head on my shoulder. I felt the roughly cut flesh of his face touch my cheek.

"I guess I shouldn't ask you questions right now while your mouth is covered, we can talk later. When we're alone."

That word "alone" scared me, I don't want to be alone with this man. He's much stronger than I am, although I may be smarter- I'm absolutely exhausted and terrified of what's gonna happen.

"Let's go." He mumbles.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~hope everyone is doing okay with the coronavirus going around!

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡