Tape 9

When my breathing had become steady, and my heart was beating normally.

I was ready to run again, but before I got up. I listened very intensely, not wanting to get caught by anyone.
Or Hoodie..

When no footsteps or voices could be heard, I took the liberty of getting up and running once again.
I knew where I was going, for god sakes I own most of this woods area because of my house. Why wouldn't I know my way around.

Small things started to come to recognition,certain placed rocks, scratches in trees, markings in the dirt.

With every step I took closer to freedom, a tightening feeling in my chest began to form. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad, I hope it's good.

I took another sharp turn, but instead of more trees it was a small path. My breath hitched, I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

The sound of trickling water was nearby, I chuckled and started running towards it.

I felt myself going faster, the noise was getting louder and louder. I felt my mouth form into a smile, I couldn't believe it.

I threw myself past the last couple of trees, my foot landed in a small stream, I almost tripped but caught myself. I turned and the pond was right there.
The water was ice cold, it sent chills up my body.

I leaned down and cupped my hands and let water pour into my hands.I brought it to my mouth and drank the refreshing liquid.

I swallowed it, and let out a long sigh. It felt amazing, I never knew water would feel so good.

After drinking the water a few more times, I sat down once more to catch my breath. I looked around, paranoid that I was being followed.

I shoved my hand up my shirt and let my fingers slip under my bra, I felt around to make sure the SD card was still in there.
I sighed in relief once I felt the small data container.

My head snapped to my right, I heard rustling in a few bushes not too far from me. I slowly got up and backed away.
I went to turn and run but-

"Ah!" I yelled out, Hoodie was directly behind me.

"Oh my god!" I say, placing my hand on my chest and leaning down.
It was pounding, I thought I was gonna die.

"Thank god you're okay." He says, holding my face in his hands, I nervously chuckled and moved his hands away.

That's when I noticed the various cuts and dirt smudges on him, they were placed on his arms and sides.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, everything's fine now. We can move on." He then leads me away from the body of water.

"I-..Um.okay.." I mumble, I was trying to make sure he didn't find me. But I guess it's back to plan A.

Which is killing him..

"I gotta admit, I didn't expect you to actually stay at the pond for me. I know it's crazy but, a little part of me thought you were lying to me." He says, looking back at me.

"That is crazy, w-why would I lie to you." I actually stuttered over my words, now I'm scared he's gonna get suspicious of me.

"That's what I thought." He answers.

"Masky was wrong about you." He said, something in his voice sent chills down my spine.

"What do you mean." I ask.

"He kept saying it was a bad idea to have you, and that you were useless. He was wrong, he only wanted something beneficial to him. He never cared about me." As each word left his mouth, the sharp pain in my chest got more intense.

I slightly gasped for air, it was hard to breathe.

"I-I guess we proved him-..him wrong." I attempted to swallow away the fear in my throat but it remained.

"Sure did." He says briefly.

"We should be pretty close to my house." I say, having a small smile on my face.

"We have to have a talk when we get in there." His voice deepened, my eyebrows furrowed and my lip began to quiver.

Don't cry don't cry.

I'm strong, I can get through this. You can do it, just remember what him and his friend did to your brother and nephew.

Instead of focusing on my sadness I wanted to focus on my anger towards him, I'm sure it'll help me.

"Hey, that's your car!" Hoodie says, pointing ahead. It indeed was my car, I felt my anxiety build up.

I feel like crying. That's all I feel like doing, but I can cry later.

"Should we go in through the side door?" He asks.

The side door isn't easily visible, how did he know I had a side door. I rarely use it, I only use it when I'm locked out.

"How did you know I had a side door?" I say.

"W-well, when me and Masky first came here. We went through that door." He says, we walk into my backyard and cut through the gated area.

"Then it should be unlocked.." I say, taking the doorknob into my hand. I twisted it.

It was locked.

"I-I guess Masky locked it after we entered." He quickly spits out, that's bullshit.

"That doesn't make any sense, why would he- just..never mind." I disregarded it, I'll talk about it later.

"Get the key it's under-"

"The fake rock plate." Hoodie mumbles under his breath, I froze.

Why does he know all this, how does he know all this. I watch as he leans down and flips over the heavy plastic rock that had my key taped to the bottom of it.

He handed it to me and I unlocked the door, the familiar smell of my house rested and flew into my nose.
I breathed it in deeply and let it out, my eyes filled with warm tears.

"I missed this place.." I say quietly, touching my wooden shelf placed neatly along side the wall. It had many picture frames and trophies I've won since childhood.

I noticed Hoodie picking one up, and keeping it in his hands.

I wanted to grab it from his hands, he should've be touching my things. With his disgusting hands, he's killed family with those hands.

I glance down, my legs were slight shaking.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~hope everyone is doing okay with the coronavirus going around!

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡