Tape 4

I noticed the hooded man would glance at me every now and then, not wanting to ask him about it I ignored it.
"I'm Hoodie." He says softly.

"Hoodie?" I said, that was an odd name.

"I know it's odd but, it's what I go by now." He muttered, I nodded and shyly fiddled with my fingers.

"So, where did you put the SD card?" He whispered softly.

"I'm not telling you." I growled back, he tsked and shook his head.

"Hoodie!" Tim yelled, Hoodie immediately jerked his head up and ran up to Tim.

They mumbled and made hand gestures, I looked behind me and stopped in my tracks. I saw the rooftop of my house leaving my sight with only a few steps.
I gulped.
Just run...

My body turned, I quickly looked back at the men and saw that they were still distracted.

I sighed and then started to run.

"Hey!" I heard Tim yell.

I ran with all my force, my legs stomped hard against the ground. I let out small grunts with each thrust of my body, I didn't even bother looking behind me.

I saw the rooftop of my house again, a small piece of relief filled my mind. But of course, I'd have to lose these guys.
It didn't take long to notice the footsteps getting closer behind me, I- already pushing myself with everything I had- tried to make long distance steps, trying to at least reach the road near the front of my house.

I felt the tips of the mans fingers graze the back of my shirt and slightly touch my back, I let out a small whimper.

Thud

I assumed he tried to dive for me and ended up falling because I heard only one pair of footsteps behind me now.

A chuckle left my lips, maybe I'd get away afterall.

"Gotcha!" I heard, my heart skipped a beat after a second went by and no contact.

Then I felt hands grab me and throw me down, I rolled and held my head in my hands.
They grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my head, it was Tim.. I let out a loud squeal and then began wheezing uncontrollably.

"You run fast.." he said in between short and hitched breathes.

He moved his face closer to mine, tears rolled down my face as I tried to catch my own breath.

"But I'm faster." He stated, smirking.

That's when I saw he had no mask on anymore, I focused on his features as much as I could. Tan face, dirty brown hair that reached down his eyebrows, a little facial hair.

"What are you looking at girl?" He spat, wrapping his hand around my throat in the process, blocking my air way.

I gasped and choked, I gripped his hand with tried pushing it away. To no avail, he continued to apply the same pressure.

"Hoodie might go easy on you, but I sure as hell won't." He growled.

He released my throat but dug his hand into my hair, yanking it backwards and sending my head to jerk up, revealing my throat.

He got lower to meet my eyes, his breath was hot and spelled of cigarettes.

A small memory of my mother popped into my head, how she would always smoke around me when I was kid. I was forced to smell that horrible stench of smoke.

As I wheezed hoarsely, I began to feel sick and nauseous.

"What's wrong, having trouble breathing?" He asked tauntingly, pulling my hair once again.