My last opinions

So... as the title says these will be my last opinions on a few certain ships that I have found, or someone has ever mentioned, in this book. As many of you have read, this has been going on for years now, I think since 2015 or '16. My writing has somewhat improved, my opinions have drastically changed (specially on some of the more "questionable" ships. I.e., Coderra and a few BL ships), this has given me insight on this big fandom and what most readers like and dislike about the show or the characters, and has helped me sort of mature. Kind of sounds cheesy when I read this. Not to mention cringing for the most part when reading the first few chapters!

And before I give these last opinions, if there was a ship that you guys have suggested but I never gave an opinion on, leave it in the comments and we can all discuss what we loved and hated about those characters if they are, were, or we wish were in a relationship. Also, thank you guys so much for the previous comments (many making me laugh, informed me, or given me throwbacks to episodes or moments in certain scenes), the votes on the different chapters, and following me on this account (which by the way, I'm almost at 100 followers! THANK YOU SO MUCH!).

Now, onto the actual opinions:

A) (Becan) Beth x Duncan

Reaction: They're more like best friends or, just friends

Reaction: They're more like best friends or, just friends. Not boyfriend and girlfriend.

Reason: I can see why people like these two together. The first part of the season finale of TDA, where they were having that friends forever kind of moment was pretty cute. But the couple thing might never happened because:

1. Duncan was, and might still be, in love with Courtney;

2. Beth had a 'boyfriend', as many people think it, named Brady, and; 

3. After that, they never had that much interaction with each other. There ya go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B) (Dashawn) Dave x Shawn

Reaction: Well this is awkward

Reaction: Well this is awkward. I like most BL ships and stories, but this ship is just a bit weird for me.

Reason: Do you guys remember when Dave's dare was to kiss someone next to him? And he was between Sky and Shawn? When he turned to Shawn, he ran away. Meaning that Shawn doesn't like him, like that. And obviously it was a really awkward moment for them. Honestly, these two guys don't belong together. Dave has his issues with Sky, and Ella, maybe? And Shawn is in love with Jasmine. Plus I'm a Jashawn fan! Sorry if you are a fan of this ship and I have offended you in any sort of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C) (Chrindsay) Chris x Lindsay (Almost through up when looking up images)

Reaction: MY EYES!!! MY INNOCENT (-ish) EYES!!! WHY THOSE THIS EXIST!?!?!? (If you ship this, I'm so sorry of what I'm gonna say in here, also YOU'RE NASTY!!!)

Reason: CHRIS IS A F***ING ADULT AND LINDSAY IS A TEENAGER! Not that I'm against does ships (depending on the maturity of the person and the legal age, and other s%#$ like that). But I have limits. Chris is just going to like her because of her looks. I mean, Lindsay has an hour glass figure plus big breasts, nice hips, and blonde hair. Not to mention big, innocent blue eyes and a sweet smile. She deserves someone that doesn't look at her like cute toy or S%$# like that. Now, I'm not saying Chris is a pervert (in the show), I'm just saying he's to old for her. Okay it does sound like he's a pervert. But anyway, another reason why I don't ship is because Chris is to self-centered, which is the least of my worries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly:

D) (Cheather) Cody x Heather

Reaction: Hm, let me think about this

Reaction: Hm, let me think about this. F#$% no.

Reason: Well, Cody dislikes Heather. Heather dislikes him back. They were interreacting in one season, only for him to go to Alejandro. I'm a Alheather fan. Not much to say.

(Literally don't know why I wrote this, I think I saw someone else's opinion on this ship beck in 2016 and thought: 'I mean, there is a ship for anything.' Honestly, he was better of with one of those girls that would allow him to give him a "pop".)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, before I forget, I want to express something that I have been thinking for a while. I want to write a book about teenagers and super powers. I already know the location, characters, setting, and plot. What I don't know is how to avoid clichés. So if anyone wants to say what kind of clichés a should avoid or how to use them well, please DM me through my messages or, again, leave it in the comments.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for the support on this book. Hope you guys are okay and well, and hopefully 2020 is treating you well. Because there is usually a silver-lining somewhere. And I'll see you guys later. BYE!!!